More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24

Go down 
+10
Gravity's Silhouette
Makeshift Python
Control
dr. strangelove
bitchcraft
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Salomé
lachesis
Hilly
Jack Wade
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:02 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Salomé wrote:
Tarantino also gave Waltz the international platform he otherwise never would have gotten, certainly not at 53 years of age.

Possibly, but Waltz was also the only good thing about those films. He was a hell of a lot better than they deserved.

Too true. Just imagine INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS without Waltz.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:46 am

I'm curious about this whole "could be an ally, could be an enemy" angle and whether he really is the primary villain. Part of me hopes EON are trying to create another recurring character, someone who only helps Bond when it is in his interests to. Kind of like the Gogols or Zhukovskys of the previous timeline.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 1:45 am

It reminds me of discussion for Ralph Fiennes' character in SF. Leading up to SF's release, the team were saying Mallory was a "deeply complex" character and two other adjectives that escape me, but the speculation that followed was the same: ally or villain? Turns out he was just M's successor - didn't seem all that complex to me…
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 2:43 am

Who is this Bam Babbabooey fellow again?
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:10 am

Control wrote:
Who is this Bam Babbabooey fellow again?

A Bond 24 informer in the press who seems to have a credible streak...
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 7:21 am

FieldsMan wrote:
Turns out he was just M's successor - didn't seem all that complex to me…
He didn't have any parental feelings towards Bond, so I'd say that makes him fairly complex by the series' standards.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:35 am

Bamigboye is the primary 'entertainment correspondent' for the Daily Mail.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:42 pm

I'm guessing that EON doesn't mind Babbabooey going off and leaking information about the production.

If they did, they probably would have put the kibosh on his operation already.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Control wrote:
I'm guessing that EON doesn't mind Babbabooey going off and leaking information about the production.

I think they have a mutual understanding...he was on the ball with Skyfall too.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:19 pm

Control wrote:

I think it's a response to some tabloid nastiness during the QOS shoot, which claimed production had been threatened by a gang war in Panama (really a labour march on the other side of the city), then claimed that production had started that nonexistent gang war, then claimed that they had been caught in a battle, and then capped it all off by claiming Daniel Craig used a prop gun to scare away some of the gang members. Naturally, that would have been very distressing for the families of the production unit, so I think EON realised that they needed to control the flow of information when it came time to shoot SF.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:47 pm

Make sense. He'll throw out the info to build the hype, then EON comes and confirms it for the big press conference.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
dr. strangelove
'R'
'R'
dr. strangelove

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:27 pm

Makeshift Python wrote:
Make sense. He'll throw out the info to build the hype, then EON comes and confirms it for the big press conference.

Speaking of press conference…shouldn't that be coming up very, very soon? I thought they start filming next week.

We know they're already at Pinewood probably doing rehearsals, since JJ supposedly used a lot of the new Bond cast (including Craig) as extras in Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:38 pm

The press conference is supposed to happen on the first day of shooting, just like it was for SKYFALL.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:26 am

Hope some of the old gang will be here for live commentary (Sykes, Tux, Vesp, Tubes, Moore, FourDot).
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:33 am

Makeshift Python wrote:
The press conference is supposed to happen on the first day of shooting, just like it was for SKYFALL.

That's at some point next month, right?
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:55 am

It's supposed to begin December 6th, so I think we should expect it sometime next week.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:20 am

Makeshift Python wrote:
It's supposed to begin December 6th, so I think we should expect it sometime next week.

It's the 23rd of November, 2014. We should already know the plot, the title, the singer, and the full cast! What is taking them so long?
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:25 am

EON's security has gotten better? I kind of hope so, because I'd like to find out about the title on the press conference. Maybe this time they won't buy the domain name until minutes before the press conference!
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:11 am

More likely they will buy the domain name through obscure subsidiaries of a service like MarkMonitor. It's a good way of keeping things very discreet.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:49 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Makeshift Python wrote:

It's the 23rd of November, 2014. We should already know the plot, the title, the singer, and the full cast! What is taking them so long?

We should have had the teaser trailer by now! What the hell is wrong with EON?
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:32 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Makeshift Python wrote:

We should have had the teaser trailer by now! What the hell is wrong with EON?

I've already written my review of the film, critically trashing it, giving it 2 stars on IMDB and a 20% freshness rating at RottenTomatoes. How can I post my review if I don't have the title yet?
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:04 pm

Trailer has been leaked, with title.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Makeshift Python wrote:

laugh
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Makeshift Python wrote:

Waltz looking good as Blofeld.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24   Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Baz Bamigboye: Christoph Waltz Signed on for B24
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2