These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

7 year old boy shows off his Bond fandom on Ellen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makeshift Python
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: 7 year old boy shows off his Bond fandom on Ellen   Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:57 am

Most kids would want to dress as Batman or Iron Man, but this one prefers a tux.

http://ellentube.com/videos/0_r1ewk7fz
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Location : I don't know what things will be like in 4 years. I don't have 2020 vision.

PostSubject: Re: 7 year old boy shows off his Bond fandom on Ellen   Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:19 am

Makeshift Python wrote:
Most kids would want to dress as Batman or Iron Man, but this one prefers a tux.

http://ellentube.com/videos/0_r1ewk7fz

I better change my avatar if he's posting on this board.
Back to top Go down
FieldsMan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: 7 year old boy shows off his Bond fandom on Ellen   Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:18 am

"Since I was in my 6s" haha
Back to top Go down
CJB
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: 7 year old boy shows off his Bond fandom on Ellen   Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:40 pm

If he doesn't change his numero uno to Sean Connery by age 10 he's a lost cause.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: 7 year old boy shows off his Bond fandom on Ellen   Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:21 pm

It's encouraging that Ellen didn't shame the boy for being an evil chauvinist pig.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: 7 year old boy shows off his Bond fandom on Ellen   Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:29 pm

l

Last edited by Gravity's Silhouette on Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FieldsMan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: 7 year old boy shows off his Bond fandom on Ellen   Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:51 pm

Anyone see this kid at the SP premiere? Ellen organised it and Craig paid him a visit. It's awesome that Craig did that for him. And the little fucker gets a kiss from Monica Belucci.

Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: 7 year old boy shows off his Bond fandom on Ellen   Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:29 pm

Not bad.
Back to top Go down
Moore
Senior Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: 7 year old boy shows off his Bond fandom on Ellen   Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:59 pm

FieldsMan wrote:
Anyone see this kid at the SP premiere? Ellen organised it and Craig paid him a visit. It's awesome that Craig did that for him. And the little fucker gets a kiss from Monica Belucci.

Craig seems like an pretty cool guy when he's not dealing with hack journalists. Shame he gets such a bad rap over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 year old boy shows off his Bond fandom on Ellen   

Back to top Go down

7 year old boy shows off his Bond fandom on Ellen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: Bond: General News & General Discussion-
Jump to: