More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Biological Father & Daughter Dating

Go down 
+9
Flush
Jack Wade
Salomé
Control
CJB
Blunt Instrument
Makeshift Python
bitchcraft
Gravity's Silhouette
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xenia93
'R'
'R'
Xenia93

Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:37 pm

I'd say I'm against it simply for the odds of genetic problems rising considerably in incestuous situations.
Back to top Go down
Flush
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Flush

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:08 pm

And every single argument for people who are "pro marriage equality" should also apply to this father/daughter who are attempting to get married wrote:

Why?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:32 pm

I think Gravity's saying that a marriage between two men or two women is no less perverted and unnatural than that between a parent and his/her child. Same old shit.

There is one key difference though, and that's if a gay couple want a child, there isn't the same risk of  inbreeding depression (unless one half of the gay couple is genetically related to the donor of the egg/sperm).
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:45 pm

Control wrote:
You certainly could. For instance, a "peaceful, moderate" Christian is just a Christian who hasn't blown up an abortion clinic or been convicted of a heinous sex crime yet.

Christianity teaches self-sacrifice; the emptying of one's own self; to put aside one's selfish desires and become selfless for the greater good.

Islam teaches you to sacrifice other people regardless of whether the people being sacrificed are believers or even want to be part of that sacrifice.

No side has a lock on virtue, but some religions are clearly worse than others.

There's a much more tortuous, long and winding road from professed Christian to abortion clinic bomber (and how often are we seeing this occur? One abortion doctor killed in the past.....10 years?; not so with Muslims. Every sin outlined in the Koran has a loophole; every sin is permissible if it is performed against the "infidel" or unbeliever. The Koran permits "jihad" against non-believers, including the use of sexual slavery. THAT IS by default the definition of a Muslim, and it doesn't take much, or long, to go from "moderate" Muslim to the destroyer of the World Trade Center.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:56 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
I think Gravity's saying that a marriage between two men or two women is no less perverted and unnatural than that between a parent and his/her child. Same old shit.

There is one key difference though, and that's if a gay couple want a child, there isn't the same risk of  inbreeding depression (unless one half of the gay couple is genetically related to the donor of the egg/sperm).

The author of http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com/ had some input into this article at NY Mag and it reads like a laundry list of some of the most disturbing marriage scenarios that I doubt many mainstream gay & lesbian marriage advocates would be in agreement for.

Brother/Brother marriage? Brother/Sister marriage?

Before you say "same old shit" as if the fight for "marriage equality" has been going on for centuries, truth be told it's only a relatively recent phenomena that everyone has been jumping on this "marriage equality" bandwagon. There wasn't any talk of two men or two women getting married even 20 years ago.

Once you are willing to commit to totally redefining what a marriage should be, you can't then deny other people their "right" to marry their brother or their mother simply because you find it gross and disturbing, when the "gross and disturbing" argument was used against letting gays and lesbians marry. If it's okay for one group, it has to be okay for all.

I'm all for tolerance and acceptance of differences, but even tolerance has its limits.
Back to top Go down
Flush
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Flush

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:59 pm

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive, And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails

Deuteronomy. It's a scream.

Frequently, literally.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:19 pm

Flush wrote:
As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive, And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails

Deuteronomy. It's a scream.

Frequently, literally.

I'm trying to understand why Old Testament passages are being used here??

Didn't Lot's daughters get him drunk then bonk him? Yeah, that's incest.
Back to top Go down
Flush
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Flush

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:21 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:

The author of http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com/ had some input into this article at NY Mag and it reads like a laundry list of some of the most disturbing marriage scenarios that I doubt many mainstream gay & lesbian marriage advocates would be in agreement for.

Brother/Brother marriage? Brother/Sister marriage?

Before you say "same old shit" as if the fight for "marriage equality" has been going on for centuries, truth be told it's only a relatively recent phenomena that everyone has been jumping on this "marriage equality" bandwagon. There wasn't any talk of two men or two women getting married even 20 years ago.

Once you are willing to commit to totally redefining what a marriage should be, you can't then deny other people their "right" to marry their brother or their mother simply because you find it gross and disturbing, when the "gross and disturbing" argument was used against letting gays and lesbians marry. If it's okay for one group, it has to be okay for all.

I'm all for tolerance and acceptance of differences, but even tolerance has its limits.

Slippery sloping.

"...everyone has been jumping on..." Patently not.

"There wasn't any talk of two men or two women getting married even 20 years ago." Depends where you are or were at the time.

"...totally redefining..." But it's not. It is including "gay" marriage within a definition of a lawful marriage. If there is no legislative momentum to include incestuous marriage, it won't be included within the definition. Incest would have to be decriminalised first. Homosexuality has been decriminalised (if it ever was a criminal offence) in those nations where "gay" marriage is now on the agenda. Do you think incest has sufficient representative support to be decriminalised so that the world slips down the slope you envisage?
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:11 pm

On 'a peaceful, moderate Muslim is just one who hasn't killed anybody yet' ... must say that Muslim guy who helped shoppers hide during the gun attack on the Parisian kosher supermarket is certainly hiding his radicalised side well.
Back to top Go down
Flush
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Flush

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:45 pm

Having read the article, it is plain that these people cannot and do not intend to lawfully marry.

Accordingly, ensuring lawful protection and recognition of the union of lawfully consenting adults cannot be equated to whatever it is that these people want to do. You wouldn't appreciate that from this thread's title, or the shrieking in it.

Last edited by Flush on Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:56 pm

I want my money back.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:13 am

Flush wrote:
 Do you think incest has sufficient representative support to be decriminalised so that the world slips down the slope you envisage?

I'm not even thinking in terms of criminalization or legalization...I'm thinking in terms of general acceptance amongst the population. The same question you are asking me could be said of two men being married a mere 30 years ago, which is only a generation or two removed from our current one. 30 years ago probably no one (in the U.S., at least) would have conceived that people would be okay with two men marrying each other, or two women, in the year 2015. Don't be too quick to assume that people can't be persuaded to be "okay" with the idea of brother/brother marriage or father/daughter marriage. People don't want to be labeled "intolerant" or "prejudiced" these days and they'll go to any extremes to prove that they are inclusive and "open-minded", including acceptance of incestuous marriage or commitment ceremonies, even if in their own hearts they find the idea abhorrent.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:25 am

Blunt Instrument wrote:
On 'a peaceful, moderate Muslim is just one who hasn't killed anybody yet' ... must say that Muslim guy who helped shoppers hide during the gun attack on the Parisian kosher supermarket is certainly hiding his radicalised side well.  

Did the Muslim guard who was gunned down in front of Charlie Hebdo have a choice? Where was his consent? He was considered collateral damage....an accidental martyr who will be rewarded in heaven with 72 virgins. I doubt the gunmen even knew he was a Muslim and they wouldn't have cared if they did. How many Muslims died on 9/11? I'm sure quite a lot.

They'll kill their own to get to you, and yet people continue to deny the problem that exists right in front of their face. They take advantage of the West's commitment to "inclusiveness, diversity, and "tolerance"; a politically correct Europe and United States too timid and meek to do anything to stop them. An American president who cannot even bring himself to call this problem what it is. When the populace of the U.S. and Europe finally revolts against their politicians for allowing this problem to continue, there will be a bloodbath. Extreme problems will result in extreme solutions.

Back to top Go down
Flush
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Flush

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:07 am

I'm not even thinking in terms of criminalization or legalization...

Evidently. It is, however, a fundamental distinction between gay marriage - or "marriage" - and what these people propose to do. It's not just going to happen.

I'm thinking in terms of general acceptance amongst the population.

Which comes first, the legislation or the acceptance? Always fascinating how some right-wingers, whilst lauding due process, the sanctity of legislative provision and the Rule of Law in the areas they rather like - let's say, picking at random, guns - pretend that it does not exist in areas they do not like.

I did say "some" right-wingers there, not all. To have said "right wingers" without qualification would be to tar the actions of a small group upon the whole of that group, which is obviously a dishonest and absurd method of argument.

The same question you are asking me could be said of two men being married a mere 30 years ago, which is only a generation or two removed from our current one

Mathematically undeniable.

30 years ago probably no one (in the U.S., at least) would have conceived that people would be okay with two men marrying each other, or two women, in the year 2015.

Not my experience. If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair. Also, we were promised hoverboards by 2015. If you went back another thirty years, "probably no one (in the U.S., at least)" would have conceived of the Space Shuttle, glam rock, a female British Prime Minister or the Audi Quattro, yet we had space shots, pop music, women MPs and cars.

By your reckoning, because we have "gay" marriage now, we will have incestuous marriage in 2045 and it is somehow unavoidable despite there being absolutely no evidence - not even pop music, women MPs and cars - that there's any move towards it whatsoever other than "because there's gay! marriage! there is bound to be incestuous marriage in due course"? "Gay" marriage didn't just happen by osmosis and given the way that has come to be lawfully recognised, are you seriously suggesting "incestuous marriage" will get over the same hurdles?

Are the standards of 1985 things to live by in 2015? If that's the case, let's all get off this "web" "site". Five hundred years ago probably no-one (in the U.S., at least) would have conceived of the U.S, so let's do away with that, too.

Seeking to create a parallel with protections and benefits granted to homosexuals with this total non-incident of a biological father not actually marrying his daughter does tend to show you consider that incest is on a par with where (in some places, but certainly not all) an attitude to "gay" marriage may have been in 1985. Seriously?

Don't be too quick to assume that people can't be persuaded to be "okay" with the idea of brother/brother marriage or father/daughter marriage.

I know they can be persuaded, and I include myself in the "they", although unless there was legislation protecting the rights of minority groups, usually to the betterment of the capitalist system that such legislation exists, would they be open to such persuasion? Probably not. Ultimately it is economically better to have such protections as this means a more diverse range of folk can be kept on the treadmill. Is there a legislative lobby promoting incest as equivalent and similarly worthy as a minority that needs protection?

People don't want to be labeled "intolerant" or "prejudiced" these days

Because it's unlawful, where it's unlawful. Where it's not unlawful, they can react how they wish. This is how laws work.

and they'll go to any extremes

This is an exaggeration, and you are aware of this. "Any" extremes?

to prove that they are inclusive and "open-minded", including acceptance of incestuous marriage or commitment ceremonies, even if in their own hearts they find the idea abhorrent.

Evidence this "including" acceptance of "incestuous marriage" - can't see anyone "including" it or the existence of "incestuous marriage" at all. What's the case to protect it under the law? One random article which explicitly states they're not getting married. Pfft. Where is there any momentum towards this?

You are not by law required to like or approve of any of it. You won't find "like" in the relevant laws. You are not by law required to "prove you are inclusive and open-minded". It's not that positivist. We are simply bound not to act or omit to act to the detriment of various classes protected under the law; this is not, when it comes to it, particularly difficult. Proof of non-exclusivity and not being closed-minded. Not that hard, not that onerous. You just don't have to prove "happy", nor should you.

Surely it is in one's mind that one would find an idea abhorrent. Unless one doesn't think with one's mind. Jury's out, there.

Suggestion to moderator(s) - but not a demand - perhaps the thread title should be changed to "...not actually going to be married" to represent what this story actually is?
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:28 am

Blunt Instrument wrote:

Did the Muslim guard who was gunned down in front of Charlie Hebdo have a choice? Where was his consent? He was considered collateral damage....an accidental martyr who will be rewarded in heaven with 72 virgins. I doubt the gunmen even knew he was a Muslim and they wouldn't have cared if they did. How many Muslims died on 9/11? I'm sure quite a lot.

They'll kill their own to get to you, and yet people continue to deny the problem that exists right in front of their face. They take advantage of the West's commitment to "inclusiveness, diversity, and "tolerance"; a politically correct Europe and United States too timid and meek to do anything to stop them. An American president who cannot even bring himself to call this problem what it is. When the populace of the U.S. and Europe finally revolts against their politicians for allowing this problem to continue, there will be a bloodbath. Extreme problems will result in extreme solutions.

It was a good thing those terrorists gunned down that "innocent" (yeah right) police officer. He was a Muslim so it was only a matter of time before he went full towelhead and did 9/11 2.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:00 am

Jack Wade wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:

It was a good thing those terrorists gunned down that "innocent" (yeah right) police officer. He was a Muslim so it was only a matter of time before he went full towelhead and did 9/11 2.

Very good point, Wade. Same goes for the several dozen "innocent" Muslims who died on 9/11. If they didn't die on 9/11, they would have probably been suicide bombers for 9/11: Part 2! Think about it!

Sarcasm aside, I hope Gravity realizes how absolutely fucking ridiculous that statement was.
Back to top Go down
Flush
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Flush

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:30 am

Yeah - using his method of logical extraction (i.e. extraction, little logic) his utterly reprehensible argument must be that 9/11 was a good thing because it killed these otherwise inevitable terrorists and saved us all repeat incidents, or worse, later.

Completely fucking ridiculous. Why are you giving this person the opportunity to suggest these appalling and offensive things? Appreciating you want a board where people can say "anything" - but is that wise when you get this sort of utter shit?
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:58 am

Control wrote:

Very good point, Wade. Same goes for the several dozen "innocent" Muslims who died on 9/11. If they didn't die on 9/11, they would have probably been suicide bombers for 9/11: Part 2! Think about it!

Sarcasm aside, I hope Gravity realizes how absolutely fucking ridiculous that statement was.

What are you going on about? My point was that if Muslims don't care about other Muslims, why should you believe they'd treat non-believers any better? They killed Muslims on 9/11. They killed a Muslim in front of Charlie Hebdo. They'll do just as bad, if not worse, to you. But somehow, someway, there are still people on this board that think if we only just try and "understand" them and be nice to them....we could, like, you know, find some sort of peaceful, common ground or something. LOL! All they want is for you to convert to their death cult and if you won't do that then they want you to DIE! And in the meantime they want to carve out new territories in the U.S. and Europe and spread their religion of fear, slavery, hatred, contempt and destruction as far as the eye can see.

Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:04 am

Flush wrote:
Yeah - using his method of logical extraction (i.e. extraction, little logic) his utterly reprehensible argument must be that 9/11 was a good thing because it killed these otherwise inevitable terrorists and saved us all repeat incidents, or worse, later.

Completely fucking ridiculous. Why are you giving this person the opportunity to suggest these appalling and offensive things? Appreciating you want a board where people can say "anything" - but is that wise when you get this sort of utter shit?
I allow it to happen because not only does it give people the chance to be open with their opinions, but that it also opens an opportunity to call it out for being absurd, hopefully putting some sense into the person who posted an absurdity. That just happened here. It's preferable to when tiffanywint got out of line using his mod powers to delete someone's post because it was "liberal trash".

And Gravy, there are such things as peaceful Muslims. Every time Fox News asks "why don't they ever speak up and condemn the terrorists?", the peaceful Muslims actually DO condemn the terrorists, but Fox and conservatives ignore them anyway because they want to keep the fear running and pretend that all Muslims are really in it together. Yeah, sure.

Last edited by Makeshift Python on Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:04 am

Flush wrote:

Well, you see, before you came along this board had tried multiple times to reinvent itself and purge itself of the "controversial" posters. The ones with politically incorrect thinking. And then what happened was that once there was nothing to debate...once you'd gotten a room full of people who did nothing but agree with each other, the place kind of lost its luster and was inactive and dead for quite some time. I guess they needed a few people to stir the pot after all.

But beyond that, the first sign a person is truly intolerant is when they suggest shutting someone down; you're for free speech as long as it agrees with your beliefs. The minute you're challenged you start lobbying for me to be removed. Where I embrace for even more open expression and debate, you're lobbying for less because it doesn't meet your lofty standards (due to it being, you know, "utter shit" and all)

I've lived without Bond and Beyond for 18 months. I can do it again standing on my head anytime I want.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:25 am

Control wrote:

Trying to remember what film your avatar is from. Is it "After Hours"?
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:37 am

Certainly is.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Flush
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Flush

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:56 am

I allow it to happen because not only does it give people the chance to be open with their opinions, but that it also opens an opportunity to call it out for being absurd, hopefully putting some sense into the person who posted an absurdity. That just happened here. It's preferable to when tiffanywint got out of line using his mod powers to delete someone's post because it was "liberal trash".

Seems a sensible balance, as long as you're not promulgating a hate crime regardless of people's reactions to it.

Well, you see, before you came along this board had tried multiple times to reinvent itself and purge itself of the "controversial" posters. The ones with politically incorrect thinking. And then what happened was that once there was nothing to debate...once you'd gotten a room full of people who did nothing but agree with each other, the place kind of lost its luster and was inactive and dead for quite some time. I guess they needed a few people to stir the pot after all

Fair enough, but is this on reflection the best way to do it? Taking an acorn, spraying it with fertiliser a.k.a. shit and instantly growing a mighty oak with muslims, homosexuals and black people hanging from the branches?

But beyond that, the first sign a person is truly intolerant is when they suggest shutting someone down; you're for free speech as long as it agrees with your beliefs.

Don't make any assumptions about my beliefs. And is that "the first sign"? Can one be "truly intolerant"? Is the freedom of free speech the freedom to say in the first place or the freedom not to bear the consequence? Both? Is much of free speech free because no-one would actually pay for it if charged?

The minute you're challenged you start lobbying for me to be removed.

Not at all, although if I were, surely I would have a freedom to do so? Who's restricting whom?

Whether you're here or not is none of my concern. However, if you're suggesting that your presence here can only manifest itself through writing such things then you might want to consider why you're bothering the site with them, save to the extent of this crusade to save it and stir the pot. Up to you to decide, it seems.

Don't deny me my freedom.

Where I embrace for even more open expression and debate

Haven't seen much evidence of your invitation of debate of anything. All I see is people get screeched down with bogus rubbish about how every - every - Muslim is a moment away from committing an atrocity, and how "gay" marriage will inevitably lead to incestuous ones. Query whether you're capable of valuing free speech - and the lives of those who have died for it - by pushing such utter rubbish in its name.

because it doesn't meet your lofty standards (due to it being, you know, "utter shit" and all)

Don't make assumptions of my standards, either. Not particularly lofty to identify what you wrote as shit. I have freely expressed that I believe it to be shit.

I've lived without Bond and Beyond for 18 months. I can do it again standing on my head anytime I want.

Your call.  It doesn't sound very comfortable though. Are you selling tickets?

Last edited by Flush on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:18 am

Salomé wrote:
Control wrote:

Trying to remember what film your avatar is from. Is it "After Hours"?

Well done, Oppers. wink smile
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:26 am

Control wrote:

Nope. I stand by everything I've said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biological Father & Daughter Dating   Biological Father & Daughter Dating - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Biological Father & Daughter Dating
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: