More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers

Go down 
+5
Blunt Instrument
Makeshift Python
Control
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Prisoner Monkeys
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers  Empty
PostSubject: SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers    SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers  EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:56 am

According to James Bond Brasil, the first SPECTRE trailer will be released in late-March, early-April and will possibly be attached to AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON. This of course remains unconfirmed, but with a November release for the film, a March trailer makes sense - it's similar to the SKYFALL launch. And it makes sense to attach a traoler to AGE OF ULTRON; Kevin Feige could literally (rather than just figuratively) wipe his own arse with a roll of film, run it through a projector and still turn a profit. So if the SPECTRE trailer is attached to AGE OF ULTRON, it's pretty much guaranteed the widest possible audience.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers    SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers  EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:43 am

Cool! :)
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers    SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers  EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:04 pm

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
Kevin Feige could literally (rather than just figuratively) wipe his own arse with a roll of film, run it through a projector and still turn a profit.

That says a lot about Marvel's audience.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers    SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers  EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:22 pm

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
According to James Bond Brasil, the first SPECTRE trailer will be released in late-March, early-April and will possibly be attached to AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON.

AGE OF ULTRON doesn't even come out until May, so that prediction seems off. If the April bit has any truth to it, that might mean the teaser will be attached to PAUL BLART 2 as that's also another Sony release. That's my guess because of SKYFALL's teaser coming out just in time for MEN IN BLACK 3's release.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers    SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers  EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:46 pm

Guess I'll be catching it online if that's the case. You couldn't get me into a cinema at gunpoint to watch 'Fat Man On A Segway 2'.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers    SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers  EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:05 pm

What is the age of Ultron? I told the judge she was 18.
Back to top Go down
Walecs
Q Branch
Q Branch
Walecs

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers    SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:44 pm

I heard that the trailer will be released on March 28th, although I wonder how long it's going to be. Skyfall got a 1-minute long teaser in May, thus I guess SPECTRE's going to have a short one as well.

CJB wrote:

lol
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers    SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:44 pm

CJB wrote:

SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers  XvhYsfz
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers    SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:54 pm

Control wrote:
Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
Kevin Feige could literally (rather than just figuratively) wipe his own arse with a roll of film, run it through a projector and still turn a profit.
That says a lot about Marvel's audience.
I was thinking more about the quality of their films, since they're all essentially the same film, but with different characters and settings.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers    SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:26 am

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:

I was thinking more about the quality of their films, since they're all essentially the same film, but with different characters and settings.

Couldn't we say the same about the Bond series?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers    SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:10 am

Sure. But first, please remind me as to which Bond film or films feature a band of misfits running across the galaxy to preserve a magical marble.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers    SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers  EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:59 am

Not sure what your point is PM. Comic book films are to this century what westerns were in the last. They're marketable and people go to them in droves. Heck, the spy genre had a big run back in the 60s and I'm sure you can find folks from that time who were not into them because "they're all the same".
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Xenia93
'R'
'R'
Xenia93

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers    SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers  EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:24 pm

I grew up reading lots of comics so I welcome this influx with open arms. I unashamedly enjoy most of them (regardless of studio).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers    SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers  Empty

Back to top Go down

SPECTRE teaser and theatrical trailers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: The Bond Films: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion :: SPECTRE (2015)-
Jump to: