More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

American politics

Go down 
+21
AMC Hornet
Hilly
Sarai
T.A. Ferguson
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
bitchcraft
Blunt Instrument
Salomé
Perilagu Khan
hegottheboot
Professor Train
G section
HJackson
Gravity's Silhouette
Strangways&Quarrel
Makeshift Python
Control
CJB
Vesper
lachesis
Staugust
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

American politics - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 8:30 am

Secret Files wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:
Hugh Hefner created Donald Trump. But Adolf Hitler created Hugh Hefner. yes

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/donald-trump-hugh-hefner-playboy-persona

Completely illogical. So many of those who dominate public debate should be seeking mental help.

I'm confused. I thought Trump was meant to be Mussolini?

Well the fascist elites were horny bastards, so in that respect, it's not exactly much of a paradox.
Herman Goering perfected the "receiving young ladies whilst dressed in nothing but a robe" technique many decades before Harvey Weinstein used it. tongue
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 11:27 pm

Predicting Trump will win in 2020 if he's the contender.

Back to top Go down
Professor Train
Cipher Clerk
Professor Train

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 1:52 pm

bitchcraft wrote:

One would hope so. I wonder who will run for the Democrats this time around?
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 4:48 pm

Secret Files wrote:
bitchcraft wrote:

Kamala Harris and Kirsten Gillibrand would certainly want to throw their hat in the ring.
Perhaps Joe Biden wants a do-over on his decision not to run. There is also a strong suggestion that Bernie Sanders would like another go at it.
Possibly Tulsi Gabbard too, though the 2020 cycle might be one too early for her?
I actually like Gabbard a lot, she seems like she could be a bi-partisan figure. Though she got attacked for agreeing to meet with Trump shortly after his election.
Back to top Go down
Professor Train
Cipher Clerk
Professor Train

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:32 pm

Salomé wrote:
Secret Files wrote:
bitchcraft wrote:

Kamala Harris and Kirsten Gillibrand would certainly want to throw their hat in the ring.
Perhaps Joe Biden wants a do-over on his decision not to run. There is also a strong suggestion that Bernie Sanders would like another go at it.
Possibly Tulsi Gabbard too, though the 2020 cycle might be one too early for her?
I actually like Gabbard a lot, she seems like she could be a bi-partisan figure. Though she got attacked for agreeing to meet with Trump shortly after his election.

So no showing from Hillary then?
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Secret Files wrote:
Salomé wrote:
Secret Files wrote:
bitchcraft wrote:

So no showing from Hillary then?

Surely she wouldn't go for a third try?
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptySun May 20, 2018 5:56 am

bitchcraft wrote:

If the Dems run another dull old business-as-usual politician like HRC you can bet on it.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:16 pm

Supposedly ICE has lost 1475 of the immigrant children who were separated from their parents.
How does such a thing even happen?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/26/us/politics/migrant-children-missing.html

There are no words for this level of incompetence.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 11:32 am

When the first news story I heard on Thursday morning was that Trump had consulted with Kim Kardashian on prison reform, I had to check that I was actually awake. I guess it's possible he got his Kims mixed up.

Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 4:31 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
When the first news story I heard on Thursday morning was that Trump had consulted with Kim Kardashian on prison reform, I had to check that I was actually awake. I guess it's possible he got his Kims mixed up.

American politics - Page 6 JRioTzS

Sometimes you have to pinch yourself to be sure this is the real world. ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 6:41 pm

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 8:27 pm

The haters want the Trump/Kim meet to fail.

Never mind that Obummer and Hildabeast were abject failures where NK was concerned. The former handed over US$400m to Iran just before he left office.
Back to top Go down
Professor Train
Cipher Clerk
Professor Train

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 9:57 pm

I'm sure that President Trump was greatly enlightened by his meeting with the "other" Kim! Prison reform, my foot!
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 4:23 am

Only the other day she was bashing Trump...

I saw her sex tape, her bj skills are pathetic.  sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 7:06 am

Always figured the Kanye thing was an angle to get Trump to do a favor for the Kardashians.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 11:24 am

bitchcraft wrote:

I saw her sex tape, her bj skills are pathetic.  sarcasm

Reckon she pushed the President's red button?

Also, "Trump Meets Rump" is surely one of the finest headlines ever printed. What a time to be alive.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 7:27 pm

Apparently buying shit wasn't bringing her the same satisfaction anymore, so she has decided to deploy her talents (ahem) in other areas. I'm not even making this up.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 11:14 pm

I imagine we've got Noel Edmonds to discuss prison reform with Mrs May. Mr Blobby's in every prison. So to speak.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:21 am

Dear God, Edmonds ... has got to be one of Steve Coogan's biggest Alan Partridge influences, I'd have thought.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 4:15 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Trump Meets Rump - damn, that's almost Sun worthy. Promote the sub-editor responsible immediately.

I wonder if anyone has been offended by the headline? I mean, it's not like Kim's fame is based on a sextape and a backside the size of Pluto.

Along with the Great Wall, the Kardassian is the only man-made object visible from space...
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:40 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Dear God, Edmonds ... has got to be one of Steve Coogan's biggest Alan Partridge influences, I'd have thought.

think he's become more Partridge than even Coogan could do. colgate
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 11:54 am

Hilly KCMG wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:

think he's become more Partridge than even Coogan could do. colgate

Once saw Edmonds described as a dead-eyed businessman without an ounce of genuine fun in him who nonetheless somehow once had the nation convinced that he was the Beeb's equivalent of Ant and Dec, back in the day.

A pretty good summation, I thought.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 2:16 pm

Kim might have a half-acre ass and a vagina that's looser than an old boot but her visit to the Donald paid dividends. He granted a clemency plea for a US prisoner.

Even libtard central CNN had to give him some credit for that.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 4:34 pm

bitchcraft wrote:
Kim might have a half-acre ass and a vagina that's looser than an old boot but her visit to the Donald paid dividends. He granted a clemency plea for a US prisoner.

Perhaps disgruntled allies who want to change his mind on his import tariffs on steel and aluminum might adopt this tactic by each sending a woman with a big rump to do their negotiating? jump
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 1:45 am

Salomé wrote:
bitchcraft wrote:

Perhaps disgruntled allies who want to change his mind on his import tariffs on steel and aluminum might adopt this tactic by each sending a woman with a big rump to do their negotiating? jump

Nothing says delicate diplomacy quite like big, flappin' glutes...

I believe it was Talleyrand who said that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

American politics
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next