More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

American politics

Go down 
+21
AMC Hornet
Hilly
Sarai
T.A. Ferguson
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
bitchcraft
Blunt Instrument
Salomé
Perilagu Khan
hegottheboot
Professor Train
G section
HJackson
Gravity's Silhouette
Strangways&Quarrel
Makeshift Python
Control
CJB
Vesper
lachesis
Staugust
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

American politics - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 10:59 pm

G section wrote:
Have you ever lived in London at all? Or visited? When was the last time? Have a look around and you'll see that most live in harmony. I'm glad I live here and not a country where a homicidal maniac fuelled by homophobia, religiously motivated or not, can acquire a semi-automatic weapon with great ease. And it will only get worse once Trump puts his feet up in the White House - when that happens, most of the Western world will be disgusted. Hell, I'm proud we have Sadiq Khan.

I'm British born, from Hertfordshire. I'm glad you feel so comfortable. I don't, not when these type keep pouring in and building numbers to the point they make up 30% of the population in certain parts of the UK.. Can't endorse your opinion about either Trump or Khan and we'll have to agree to disagree. Perhaps when you can go into Islamic countries and build churches and preach Christianity without being killed as easily as they can come into ours and do as they please, with many of them hating us, maybe then I'll change my mind. But don't hold your breath.

American politics - Page 3 Islam4uk1
Back to top Go down
G section
Q Branch
Q Branch
G section

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:51 pm

bitchcraft wrote:
G section wrote:
Have you ever lived in London at all? Or visited? When was the last time? Have a look around and you'll see that most live in harmony. I'm glad I live here and not a country where a homicidal maniac fuelled by homophobia, religiously motivated or not, can acquire a semi-automatic weapon with great ease. And it will only get worse once Trump puts his feet up in the White House - when that happens, most of the Western world will be disgusted. Hell, I'm proud we have Sadiq Khan.

I'm British born, from Hertfordshire. I'm glad you feel so comfortable. I don't, not when these type keep pouring in and building numbers to the point they make up 30% of the population in certain parts of the UK.. Can't endorse your opinion about either Trump or Khan and we'll have to agree to disagree. Perhaps when you can go into Islamic countries and build churches and preach Christianity without being killed as easily as they can come into ours and do as they please, with many of them hating us, maybe then I'll change my mind. But don't hold your breath.

American politics - Page 3 Islam4uk1

I took you to be a US citizen, forgive me.

Can you name these regions with a 30% Muslim population? Outside London, at an educated guess, I would say Bradford and Luton. Birmingham? I'm struggling.

I note you've avoided the issue of easily accessible fire-arms.

Last year I visited Albania, a Muslim majority country. There are over 1100 churches in the country but fewer than 700 mosques. They have little to no problem coexisting.

I see you've posted a picture of Anjem Choudary and co. Whilst I don't doubt their presence in the UK is alarming and their influence extremely dangerous, it's the same few faces over and over again.

Go out, speak to real Muslims and see what they have to say. But no doubt your prejudices will get in the way because, let's face it, your dislike for Khan is based almost purely on his faith.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 9:06 pm

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 5:02 pm

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 5:15 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Excuse me for being a bit hazy on this (am European scum), but is groping young women part of the US presidential oath?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/13/george-hw-bush-allegedly-touched-16-year-old-woman-inappropriately

I think the defense when the first woman complained about this behavior was that Bush the 41st does this as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 10:24 pm

The defence now, somewhere between Clinton and Kennedy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 7:33 am

HW and Babs have a long way to fall before they're in Bill & Hill territory.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 6:56 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
Excuse me for being a bit hazy on this (am European scum), but is groping young women part of the US presidential oath?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/13/george-hw-bush-allegedly-touched-16-year-old-woman-inappropriately

George Washington and Benjamin Franklin were known to be a bit...flirtatious with women, including younger women.

Far cry from raping women in a hotel room, or driving them off a bridge into a river and leaving them to drown.
Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 7:52 am

Erica Ambler wrote:

If you can't grab a tush, you can't lob a bomb. wink

But seriously, as an American I say we're really in for a lot, lot more of this type of stuff. It feels like a ticking timer is counting down until Trumps naughty antics will blow wide open (at least more than they already have with the "grab 'em" comments taped by another member of the Bush family) and I can't help but wonder how long it will be before someone accuses Bush Jr. and possibly even Obama before all this is over. Heck, I almost expect Jimmy Carter to be the only president to be the upstanding one after the dust settles.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 10:08 pm

Until he goes (Carter) off to Pyongyang as Trump's Man in Korea.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 3:47 am

@realDonaldTrump wrote:
In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record. Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!

American politics - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 11:33 am

Cunt has the IQ of a tree-stump. Is it too much to hope that he breaks whichever thumb he tweets with?
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:35 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Cunt has the IQ of a tree-stump. Is it too much to hope that he breaks whichever thumb he tweets with?

Another board with these hateful anti-Trumpers. Do I really need to spend 2018 telling more libtards to go fuck themselves? Many of those who swore he'd be impeached spent the yuletide season sucking the flavour out of their own feet which were firmly implanted in their mouths.

He's closed off 2017 with a higher approval rating and with Americans thinking the economy WILL improve in 2018.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:49 pm

x

Back to top Go down
Professor Train
Cipher Clerk
Professor Train

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 8:08 pm

bitchcraft wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:

Another board with these hateful anti-Trumpers. Do I really need to spend 2018 telling more libtards to go fuck themselves? Many of those who swore he'd be impeached spent the yuletide season sucking the flavour out of their own feet which were firmly implanted in their mouths.

He's closed off 2017 with a higher approval rating and with Americans thinking the economy WILL improve in 2018.

I'd still vote for him if I was over there. Don't listen to the biased media BS. The politicians had years to get things right and they've failed the ordinary working class voter time and again. Trump deserves a chance to prove himself - i.e. a full presidential term.
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 1:52 am

I feel as if I should quote from a great philosopher:
"Wesa gonna diiiiieeeee in here!"

But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 2:20 am

Secret Files wrote:
I'd still vote for him if I was over there. Don't listen to the biased media BS. The politicians had years to get things right and they've failed the ordinary working class voter time and again. Trump deserves a chance to prove himself - i.e. a full presidential term.

thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 11:45 am

We'll see. Time will tell.

I know we're not on the same page when it comes to the Trumpinator BC, but I sincerely hope we can at least disagree civilly :) .
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 11:25 am

Trump's use of social media posts is understandable given he famously rambles incomprehensibly when he speaks on camera unscripted. And yes, also understandable given the press spends a week criticising him if he scratches his nose the wrong way. Using said platform to criticise the Oscars, Arnold's hosting prowess on The Apprentice, and referring to heads of state as Rocketmen (small or otherwise) only makes him look juvenile however. I'm guessing it's way past Kushner's bedtime for him to counsel Daddy-in-Law on his early morning Tweets.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 10:12 am

My button's more bigly than your button. Dear God.

Further proof that what they're engaged in is essentially a dick-measuring contest, albeit one backed up with terrifying destructive power.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 10:20 am

Not for the first time. You might recall that in one of the Republican primary debates he hit back at Marco Rubio's joke about his small hands, by saying he had "no problems down there buhlieve me."
Back to top Go down
G section
Q Branch
Q Branch
G section

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 4:05 pm

Has he done anything about angry, gun-toting, NRA-appeasing maniacs yet? All this paranoia surrounding North Korea and Muslims when the biggest threat to Americans is Americans.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 9:58 pm

Like this from the Bannon story:

"Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn't as easy as I make it look."
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 7:51 am

CJB wrote:
Not for the first time. You might recall that in one of the Republican primary debates he hit back at Marco Rubio's joke about his small hands, by saying he had "no problems down there buhlieve me."

It's probably the size of his hands that make the button seem big. And everything else.
Back to top Go down
Professor Train
Cipher Clerk
Professor Train

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 4:53 pm

They even sell Trump's Small Hand Soap in Waterstones and no doubt other stores across the land:

American politics - Page 3 Trump%27s_Small_Hand_Soap_for_Dirty_Politics

American politics - Page 3 DFQ9__LWAAAuSRc

This is what American politics has been reduced to...if you're a Republican candidate or president. You have to come to expect it, in fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American politics   American politics - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

American politics
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next