More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars...

Go down 
+3
Lazenby.
Makeshift Python
Control
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars... Empty
PostSubject: Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars...   Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:52 am

What a fucking joke. :roll:

The bitch running the show needed Roger Moore's TMWTGG treatment.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars...   Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:23 am

Why the hell are they even taking them down after those poles have been there for 60 years? Don't they have better things to do? :roll:
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars...   Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:28 am

FFS. Should have shoved that pole up her arse, show her what having fun is all about.
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars...   Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:44 pm

What a bizarre situation. Are the people behind that decision sick in the head or something? I'm not sure I could've reacted in as civilized manner as the man in the video.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars...   Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:12 pm

I think most of America's DOT crews are a joke.

I'm surprised they even caught them doing any form of work. Here in New York, they're notorious for taking two dump trucks and 8 men to rake some garbage off the side of the road and fill in pot holes. Usually 1 man does the work, and the others sit in the truck drinking coffee and eating cupcakes that their wives made for them the night before. Then, they rotate. Not to mention their three-hour lunch breaks.

And they were angry with the NYS lawmakers for wanting to cut their hours to save the state some cash. laugh
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars...   Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:01 pm

That's pathetic. No reason to do that. Unless the city wants some dough from recycling 60-year-old metal. But the cost of removing them would be worth more than that. And that lying cop. Wow. I'm glad this was on tape.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars...   Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:17 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
I think most of America's DOT crews are a joke.

I'm surprised they even caught them doing any form of work. Here in New York, they're notorious for taking two dump trucks and 8 men to rake some garbage off the side of the road and fill in pot holes. Usually 1 man does the work, and the others sit in the truck drinking coffee and eating cupcakes that their wives made for them the night before. Then, they rotate. Not to mention their three-hour lunch breaks.

And they were angry with the NYS lawmakers for wanting to cut their hours to save the state some cash. laugh

I despise things like that. No wonder are state was suffering so long, hopefully with this new on time budget things can hopefully turn into some good.

AS for the video, that is stupid. I would imagine that there would be some grandfather clause to allow such things especially if they have been in place for over 60 years.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars...   Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars... EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Unreal. What's so wrong with having a basketball hoop? You'll take away kids' opportunity to get some exercise rather than their video games?

Those homeowners have video evidence of that bitch cop lying to them. Hopefully she gets hers for being a bitch. Maybe now she'll go solve some real crime, too.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars...   Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars... EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:31 pm

I see on the Youtube page someone's listed phone numbers including one for the "Blonde liar" as well as her email address. Maybe the poles should be dumped someplace like her office.

Whole thing stinks, to put it mildly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars...   Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars... Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing better to do with tax payers' dollars...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: