More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

CONFIRMED!! Adele NOT doing new Bond song

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

CONFIRMED!! Adele NOT doing new Bond song Empty
PostSubject: CONFIRMED!! Adele NOT doing new Bond song   CONFIRMED!! Adele NOT doing new Bond song EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:22 am

http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/06/04/confirmed-adele-is-not-the-singer-of-james-bond-movie-song-for-spectre
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED!! Adele NOT doing new Bond song   CONFIRMED!! Adele NOT doing new Bond song EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:18 am

They haven't got any evidence to back it up though…
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED!! Adele NOT doing new Bond song   CONFIRMED!! Adele NOT doing new Bond song EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:17 am

FieldsMan wrote:
Yeah. Not exactly "confirmation" but it makes sense. She's been pretty quiet lately.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED!! Adele NOT doing new Bond song   CONFIRMED!! Adele NOT doing new Bond song EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:40 pm

I have heard that she's working on a new album, which might explain the quiet. And apparently she's not happy with parts of it and wants to go back to the studio to re-record parts of it, which might explain this story.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED!! Adele NOT doing new Bond song   CONFIRMED!! Adele NOT doing new Bond song EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:28 pm

Jack Wade wrote:
FieldsMan wrote:
Yeah. Not exactly "confirmation" but it makes sense. She's been pretty quiet lately.

Roger Friedman is a solid entertainment reporter. I don't much care for him, but if he says she's not the one, I'd put money on it being correct.

Then again, I guess it could be a campaign of disinformation to trick us, but I think Roger would be too savvy to allow himself to be used, or lied to, in that manner.

I would bet it's not Adele, but the lateness in deciding who to choose is interesting. Maybe there's a real conundrum between all the parties involved; maybe none of the submissions have been all that great, and EON is holding out for someone or something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONFIRMED!! Adele NOT doing new Bond song   CONFIRMED!! Adele NOT doing new Bond song Empty

Back to top Go down

CONFIRMED!! Adele NOT doing new Bond song
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: The Bond Films: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion :: SPECTRE (2015)-
Jump to: