These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

BMW M7series at last.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should Bond drive BMW M7 one day
Yes
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Yes only as Rented car
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Never again see Bond in BMW
71%
 71% [ 5 ]
No just as passenger.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Thevan7F
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: BMW M7series at last.   Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:51 pm

The BMW S-Class rival 7 series started in the late 70's. Now the recent 6th model BMW 7 series recently reveal in car magazine like Autocar. If you were expecting a M7 well you luck has just started. M7 was revealed with twin turbo V8. If you might BMW M007. Thinking Bond driving it one day well just have driving as rented car. We remember Bond drive 3 BMWs in the late 1990s. Switch from Aston & other British icons brands. One of the 3 BMWs was 7series V12 750il which was a remote control cars in TND. Well it be good BMWs coming back on James Bond screen either Villain driving them,Bond stealing one,Allies or Bond been driven in one as passenger. Here you can talk about anything on any BMW. I like the M7 it a beauty. Don't expect a Z7.
Back to top Go down
Thevan7F
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: BMW M7series at last.   Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:29 pm

This youtube show you how formulae to Bond 750il in TND. Here it has the remote you can use with key like Bond had his with Cell phone. I don't this man name but he did great job presenting it. Isn't the best BMW 7 series ever? also you will get to see the M7 in the end of the Video I hope you will learn & like the video also the new BMW 7 series.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BMW M7series at last.   Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:14 am

I feel that the BMW should be left to the Brosnan era. Especially the sedan.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BMW M7series at last.   Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:47 am

I don't dislike BMW's....I'd consider the 6 series coupe for myself any day...however like Audi and Mercedes....they have somehow lost something by virtue of uniform design and rather common presence. simply not special enough for a Bond movie imo (and that includes the i8 series or even the Audi R8's etc).
Back to top Go down
Thevan7F
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: BMW M7series at last.   Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:36 pm

I just saw in Autoexpress that BMW has done the V12 version of M7. I know you all don't want Bond to drive a BMW again although we remember Bond drive a 7 series with V12. Well he have to be passenger in this car. SPECTRE there were no BMW in the scene. 9 series in the develop base on 7 series 2 door. Some people want it to be 8 series to return to the name.
Back to top Go down
Thevan7F
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: BMW M7series at last.   Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:24 pm

BMW is planning a rival with Aston Martin Vanquish current model with their project model 8 series. Some car Magazine say it will replace 6 series again but other say it to stay while 8 series is extra this time. 6 series might rival Aston Martin next V8 Vantage & Jaguar F-type also 8series will rival Lexus SC, Mercedes S-coupe & Bentley Continental including Ferrari & Lamborghini. So could BMW might try to get Bond back in BMW again?
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BMW M7series at last.   Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:39 pm

It is mighty pretty and very Aston'ish, although perhaps a tad shouty...I could see Chris Evans behind the wheel more readily than Bond ^^.
Back to top Go down
FieldsMan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BMW M7series at last.   Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:24 pm

It looks great in my opinion, but I'll be the first to admit I'm not well instructed in this area. However, I think it would be more an argument of money: how much money is BMW willing to throw at Eon? I'm sure Babs would take as much as she can and wouldn't give a rat's ass if it was BMW, Aston or Kia.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BMW M7series at last.   Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:53 am

Nah, keep Bond in Astons.

Aren't Beamer drivers widely regarded as being massive tossers?
Back to top Go down
Thevan7F
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: BMW M7series at last.   Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:04 pm

Thevan7F wrote:
I just saw in Autoexpress that BMW has done the V12 version of M7. I know you all don't want Bond to drive a BMW again although we remember Bond drive a 7 series with V12. Well he have to be passenger in this car. SPECTRE there were no BMW in the scene. 9 series in the develop base on 7 series 2 door. Some people want it to be 8 series to return to the name.

Well here the pictures the V12 M760liXdrive

Not bad is it! jump smile
Back to top Go down
FieldsMan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: BMW M7series at last.   Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:01 pm

If Bond has to go undercover as a businessman/banker/journalist, a la TND, then I'd imagine it fits the bill nicely. But I prefer Bond in something snazzier.
Back to top Go down
Thevan7F
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: BMW M7series at last.   Sat May 13, 2017 4:24 pm

It getting close to see the 8 series return. Auto Express say by end of this month we be able to see it. Definitely not replacing the 6 series. 6 series is rumoured to get another role to compete with Merc AMG & Lexus. So they are teaming up for sure. I be back to comment more.
Back to top Go down
Thevan7F
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: BMW M7series at last.   Sun May 28, 2017 3:15 pm

Thevan7F wrote:
It getting close to see the 8 series return. Auto Express say by end of this month we be able to see it. Definitely  not replacing the 6 series. 6 series is rumoured to get another role to compete with Merc AMG & Lexus. So they are teaming up for sure. I be back to comment more.
I hope you saw it what do think of it I would want Bond to drive but the Bond Villain maybe Blofeld
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BMW M7series at last.   

Back to top Go down

BMW M7series at last.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: