These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Gay marriage legalized in all 50 U.S. states

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Wade
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Gay marriage legalized in all 50 U.S. states    Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:57 am

Supreme Court has ruled 5-4 that gay couples have the right to marry in all 50 states.

http://apne.ws/1GNJqs4

Live shot of GS: kaboom

Now if we can only get this: smoking
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage legalized in all 50 U.S. states    Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:42 pm

Next up: FEMA camps.

Been waiting for 6 years though, hurry up Obama, j7's losing patience.
Back to top Go down
CJB
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage legalized in all 50 U.S. states    Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:56 pm

I'll finally be able to get permanent residency in the US by marrying Jay Seven.
Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage legalized in all 50 U.S. states    Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:44 pm

Makeshift Python wrote:
Next up: FEMA camps.

And as a gay guy I can assure you those FEMA camps will be as tasteful and as fabulously decorated as possible. big laugh

Seeing everyone going nuts including my Mom (she thinks this is part of a Muslim takeover) has made this day worth it. I made sure to keep my Facebook open to this day just to see all the exploding heads, like Scanners on repeat over and over.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage legalized in all 50 U.S. states    Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage legalized in all 50 U.S. states    Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:42 pm

Jack Wade wrote:

You truly know nothing. But it's interesting, nonetheless, that in your moment of appreciation and celebration of your victory(?), your immediate thoughts turn to me, and you take the time to proffer up what you believe to be an insult to me, assuming that this court ruling was in any way something I gave two shits about.

Gravity's Silhouette: living rent-free inside Jack Wade's mind since 2008.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage legalized in all 50 U.S. states    Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:29 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Jack Wade wrote:

You truly know nothing. But it's interesting, nonetheless, that in your moment of appreciation and celebration of your victory(?), your immediate thoughts turn to me, and you take the time to proffer up what you believe to be an insult to me, assuming that this court ruling was in any way something I gave two shits about.

Gravity's Silhouette: living rent-free inside Jack Wade's mind since 2008.
ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gay marriage legalized in all 50 U.S. states    

Back to top Go down

Gay marriage legalized in all 50 U.S. states
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: