More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money'

Go down 
+5
CJB
bitchcraft
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Control
Jack Wade
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money' Empty
PostSubject: Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money'   Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money' EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 11:09 pm

Daniel Craig doesn't give a fuck. Highlights from his interview with Time Out London:

Quote :
Can you imagine doing another Bond movie?
‘Now? I’d rather break this glass and slash my wrists. No, not at the moment. Not at all. That’s fine. I’m over it at the moment. We’re done. All I want to do is move on.’

You want to move on from Bond for good?
‘I haven’t given it any thought. For at least a year or two, I just don’t want to think about it. I don’t know what the next step is. I’ve no idea. Not because I’m trying to be cagey. Who the fuck knows? At the moment, we’ve done it. I’m not in discussion with anybody about anything. If I did another Bond movie, it would only be for the money.’

Do you care who plays Bond after you?
‘Look, I don’t give a fuck. Good luck to them! All I care about is that if I stop doing these things we’ve left it in a good place and people pick it up and make it better. Make it better, that’s all.’

http://www.timeout.com/london/film/daniel-craig-interview-my-advice-to-the-next-james-bond-dont-be-shit
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money'   Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money' EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 11:30 pm

Boot his ass and hire another actor.

No sense in blowing money on a half-assed performance in the next film.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money'   Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money' EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 11:58 pm

Control wrote:
Boot his ass and hire another actor.

No sense in blowing money on a half-assed performance in the next film.

This. Get Michael Fassbender's agent on the phone.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money'   Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money' EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 12:16 am

What a crass and horrible way to promote the new film. By pissing on what happens after and only being interested in the money.

Why put so much effort into the new film to not give a fuck after?

Why should I then give a fuck about your appearance in this film? How do you plan to market this film over the next month if this is the type of interest you show?

Assuming this is a valid piece of press.

I'd like to believe 'Craig' is just being cheeky. Giving him the benefit of the doubt. Cuz those comments are more akin to a cunt hole.

Years after, Moore and Dalton still show class and remain Ambassadors for Bond and the role. At least they give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money'   Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money' EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 1:15 am

What a chav.

Time for a change. No more Mumble McGrumble as Bond, get someone charismatic who can crack a joke please.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money'   Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money' EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:10 am

This is the same song Craig has been singing since day one. He's never going to play the ambassador of the franchise, so I don't may much attention to that. Connery has been worse with his shitting on this series anyway, but that doesn't dilute my appreciation for his part in the films.

All I care about is if he brings his A-game to his performances in the films. He has one more on his contract and if he can still deliver it for Bond 25, I think that's the best time to move out and pave the way for another actor in the next decade.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money'   Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money' EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 12:18 pm

Don't see the issue with him tiring of the character after four films.

He's also 47 years old and more than looks his age.

It's time for some new blood.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money'   Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money' EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 10:05 pm

Time for a change, yes. The Fassbender.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money'   Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money' EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:14 am

Not sure why he'd do the next one for the money. If this is true, he's made a killing:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/movies/469039/Daniel-Craig-James-Bond-Spectre-highest-paid-bond-ever
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money'   Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money' EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:41 am

bitchcraft wrote:
What a crass and horrible way to promote the new film. By pissing on what happens after and only being interested in the money.

Why put so much effort into the new film to not give a fuck after?

Why should I then give a fuck about your appearance in this film? How do you plan to market this film over the next month if this is the type of interest you show?

Assuming this is a valid piece of press.

I'd like to believe 'Craig' is just being cheeky. Giving him the benefit of the doubt. Cuz those comments are more akin to a cunt hole.

Years after, Moore and Dalton still show class and remain Ambassadors for Bond and the role. At least they give a fuck.

Makes you wonder if Craig is trying to get out ahead of bad reviews for SPECTRE. Almost as if he's Tranking his own film.

It certainly doesn't make for good press in the days leading up to the premiere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money'   Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money' Empty

Back to top Go down

Craig: Only doing another Bond 'for the money'
Page 1 of 1