These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Revenant (2015) - Dir. Alejandro González Iñárritu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Control
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: The Revenant (2015) - Dir. Alejandro González Iñárritu   Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:47 am

This looks stunning. BIRDMAN was my favorite Oscar contender of last year, so I'll be sure to check out this film.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Revenant (2015) - Dir. Alejandro González Iñárritu   Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:01 am

With only three and a half members still alive, it seems pointless opening new threads on films unless they're Marvel and/or have car-chases, but has anyone seen the dreadfully titled The Lobster yet?
Back to top Go down
Hilly KCMG

PostSubject: Re: The Revenant (2015) - Dir. Alejandro González Iñárritu   Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:40 am

It certainly does look stunning, Brown. I imagine we have or will have the chat of DiCaprio finally getting his Oscar.
Back to top Go down
CJB
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Revenant (2015) - Dir. Alejandro González Iñárritu   Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:32 am

This looks pretty damn good. Hope the fucker gets his golden naked man already.
Back to top Go down
FieldsMan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Revenant (2015) - Dir. Alejandro González Iñárritu   Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:44 am

Saw the trailer before I watched SP and thought it looked fantastic. Definitely want to check it out!
Back to top Go down
Control
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Revenant (2015) - Dir. Alejandro González Iñárritu   Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:54 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
With only three and a half members still alive, it seems pointless opening new threads on films unless they're Marvel and/or have car-chases, but has anyone seen the dreadfully titled The Lobster yet?

Not yet, but I've heard good things about it.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Revenant (2015) - Dir. Alejandro González Iñárritu   Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:03 pm

It was the near dialogue free teaser trailer that really intrigued me the most as it gave you a slice of the film rather than the usual summary like most trailers are.

Back to top Go down
Salomé
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: The Revenant (2015) - Dir. Alejandro González Iñárritu   Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Looking forward to it.

Though I did not rate "Birdman" as highly as some.

But this looks like it'll be a visual delight, at the very least.

Especially eager to see it after this piece was dropped:
https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/post/133987658146/the-revenant-is-not-for-women-top-movie
Back to top Go down
dr. strangelove
Experienced Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: The Revenant (2015) - Dir. Alejandro González Iñárritu   Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:52 am

I think this could get Lubezki his third Oscar, making it three in a row for him. I don't think that's ever been done.

Anyway, this is one of my most anticipated movies of the year. A team with DiCaprio, Tom Hardy, Gleeson, and Lubezki and is sure to not disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Xenia93

PostSubject: Re: The Revenant (2015) - Dir. Alejandro González Iñárritu   Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:14 am

He should win the Oscar from the trailer alone. This thing looks like a mammoth of cinematography.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Revenant (2015) - Dir. Alejandro González Iñárritu   

Back to top Go down

The Revenant (2015) - Dir. Alejandro González Iñárritu
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: Film News & Film Discussion-
Jump to: