More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Sexual assaults in Köln

Go down 
+2
CJB
bitchcraft
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

Sexual assaults in Köln Empty
PostSubject: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 10:39 am

A group of up to 1000 men, most of them of North-African/Arab descent, spent NYE harrassing and sexually assaulting women.
This was not limited to Köln alone (reports of similar crimes in Hamburg as well).
The worrying aspect is the organized nature of the crimes.

The wider implications of these crimes are quite interesting. Germany is the poster country for mass migration out of the ME.
I'm sure that their government, Frau Merkel especially, could have done without such a PR nightmare.
Even if it turns out that these crimes aren't immediately linked to the newly arrived refugees, but second and third generation immigrants.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 4:18 pm

Entirely predictably, both ends of the political spectrum react in a manner that is too narrow and inadequate. The left refuses to acknowledge the racial/religious aspect of the story, the right is more interested in spinning this into an anti-migration story than to actually address the realities of the crimes committed and actively try to implement measures to prevent this from happening again.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:28 pm

Salomé wrote:
Entirely predictably, both ends of the political spectrum react in a manner that is too narrow and inadequate. The left refuses to acknowledge the racial/religious aspect of the story.

What is the religious part of the story?

Their religion teaches them women make up the majority of hell and that women need to be controlled and subjugated.

I remember reading about a UK pakistani who raped a UK woman simply because...she was out at night instead of knowing her place and being at home...and in his mind, he is justified. He considered this punishment and wanted to teach her a lesson which would be condoned by other Pakistani men. And assholes with this mindset continue to stream into the country.

I might sound bigoted myself, but when one of their radical religious leaders (Choudary) can boast that parts of the UK are now 30% muslim, I am very uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:57 am

There's little doubt that, for Germany and for Europe, Merkel is the most disastrous leader that place has had since You-Know-Who. I give it about a decade before native Europeans lose their shit over Islamic aggression and it will be quite ugly.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:56 pm

bitchcraft wrote:

I might sound bigoted myself, but when one of their radical religious leaders (Choudary) can boast that parts of the UK are now 30% muslim, I am very uncomfortable.

But how meaningful is it...tbh if you isolate the sample to one household you can manipulate the figures to 100% or 0% at a stroke.

I found the events of New Years eve to be as sad as they were totally bewildering......although I had not considered the 'womens place' angle...is that really being suggested as a motive? It all just seems so blatant and assured to amplify racism it is difficult to understand from anyones perspective?
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:58 pm

It certainly was a coordinated and pre-planned attack, with some men even having little notes with translated phrases and words to shout at the women on them.

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 6:44 am

bitchcraft wrote:
Salomé wrote:
Entirely predictably, both ends of the political spectrum react in a manner that is too narrow and inadequate. The left refuses to acknowledge the racial/religious aspect of the story.

What is the religious part of the story?

Their religion teaches them women make up the majority of hell and that women need to be controlled and subjugated.

I remember reading about a UK pakistani who raped a UK woman simply because...she was out at night instead of knowing her place and being at home...and in his mind, he is justified. He considered this punishment and wanted to teach her a lesson which would be condoned by other Pakistani men. And assholes with this mindset continue to stream into the country.

Be afraid....be very afraid.

And if it weren't bad enough in Europe, America's political leaders from both parties want to import MORE of these savages, not less:

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:24 am

Here's the 60 minutes video I was looking for:

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 2:38 am

The lefty fembots in Australia (Clementine Ford et al.) are all rushing to defend Germany's Musselman rape-army as a small minority whilst continuing to vilify all white males at home. Should finally remove any remaining doubt that Western leftists support dhimmitude over and above any purported concern for women (or gays or any other group the Mahometans don't like).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 1:56 pm

n

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 2:35 pm

Wasn't there a similar scandal not too long ago? Was it Rotherham?
I honestly thought at the time that the case could not be isolated if there were similar communities elsewhere in Britain.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 9:35 am

n

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 9:51 am

Me2 is for the rich and famous.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 10:21 am

When one of the original whistleblowers, Rose McGowan, suggested that wearing black dresses at award shows as a form of protest was a bit silly, she was attacked by her peers. It's pretty clear you have to fit within a very specific definition of victimhood to be allowed in.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 1:33 am

Salomé wrote:
When one of the original whistleblowers, Rose McGowan, suggested that wearing black dresses at award shows as a form of protest was a bit silly, she was attacked by her peers. It's pretty clear you have to fit within a very specific definition of victimhood to be allowed in.

McGowan is a loose cannon, as well. Fighting sexism with sexism is... well, fucking idiotic and not productive.

Neo-feminists don't care about progress, though, despite claiming to be progressives. Tyranny is their goal and they're doing a damn good job in the United States.

But I'm just a white privileged male. What do I know?
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Quote :
Ali was one of two leaders of a sexual grooming gang that preyed on girls as young as 13 in Telford.

Captured as part of Operation Chalice and jailed back in 2013, he has been told he will be released on licence as early as November.

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2017/07/29/telford-sex-gang-ringleader-mubarek-ali-set-to-be-freed-early/

This is disgraceful.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 1:24 pm

n

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 1:28 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Quote :
Adult Afghan asylum seeker who lied he was a child refugee before raping and murdering EU official's daughter is jailed for life in Germany

If I presented that as a possible plotline it would be rightly rejected as too far-fetched.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5530867/Afghan-murdered-EU-officials-daughter-jailed-life-Germany.html

A very sad story. The most shocking thing is that he only served two years of a ten year sentence for an attempted murder in Greece.
I don't see the upside to any civilized society to violent criminals getting lenient sentences.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 1:35 pm

n

Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 2:18 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
A very sad and completely avoidable story.

I don't see the upside to any civilized society encouraging millions of economic migrants unless they have useful skills. In far too many cases they are uneducated, hostile, unable to speak the language and possess completely unacceptable attitudes to women. Genuine refugees are another matter, of course.

Wishful thinking’s victory over pragmatism is the overwhelming factor in the decline of the West.

I'm not an uncritical idiot who thinks unbridled migration is utopian and without many issues, but it's not like murder and rape were imported into German society in 2015 with Frau Merkel's "Wir schaffen das!".
I would be very happy if all men found guilty of such crimes got more serious prison sentences.
If this man had been properly punished for his first attempted murder of a woman in Greece, Maria would still be alive today.
These stories are invariable also about a failure of the criminal justice system.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 2:55 pm

h

Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 4:38 pm

It's not exactly a strawman argument but more of a general observation about the failings of the criminal justice system across European borders in properly sentencing violent criminals. Whether or not he should have been in Europe, had he been properly punished after his first violent crime, at least one woman would still be alive today.

And I won't quite pack my bags and head for Cambodia just yet. ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 5:29 pm

n

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:17 pm

As I recall, the UK was never in Schengen.

Also not entirely clear what I'm supposed to be so terrified of.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sexual assaults in Köln   Sexual assaults in Köln EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 10:11 pm

n

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sexual assaults in Köln
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: