More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence

Go down 
+3
Strangways&Quarrel
CJB
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
7 posters

Favourite Street Party/Carnival Sequence
Junkanoo - Thunderball
Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence Vote_lcap50%Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Funeral Procession - Live and Let Die
Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence Vote_lcap0%Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Carnaval - Moonraker
Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence Vote_lcap10%Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Day of the Dead - SPECTRE
Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence Vote_lcap40%Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence   Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:23 am

It's all in the name. Not sure whether the circus parade in OP or the market vignettes qualify, so if you think they do, we'll have to MP to edit the poll (has he been around recently?).

I'd have to vote for the Junkanoo - the original, the best, and we get the legendary 007 theme as well, and ends with Fiona's great death scene.

Second would probably be SPECTRE's. Very exciting opening to the film and so good that the rest of the film doesn't live up to it.

I quite like the Carnival in MR as well, but the best part for me is the shot of Jaws walking down the lane way in the clown outfit. Chillingly bizarre.

The LALD funeral procession is okay I suppose. Seems a little on the cheap side.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence   Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 8:15 am

I give my nod to Moonraker for, as Fields mentioned, Jaws being terrifically creepy.

I'm penalising Thunderball for the ridiculous looking orange blood dripping out of Bond's leg.
Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence   Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 9:09 am

I would say the Day of the Dead sequence from SPECTRE as it's a pretty impressive sequence and easily one of the best in the whole movie. Thunderball's Junkanoo a close second. MR's carnival was fine especially for adding some creep level for Jaws and LALD was sadly underwhelming as it just repeated the same procession twice.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence   Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 5:29 pm

I voted TB, but MR had a great street parade sequence, too. Jaws was quite menacing and then turned into a total joke of a character after that.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence   Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:05 pm

In for Thunderball, Bond being wounded, limping away, the mixing of the 007 Theme and everything combined.

MR close second for reasons listed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Xenia93
'R'
'R'
Xenia93

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence   Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 2:11 am

I think I voted Day of the Dead, but TB and MR are excellent also. Hell, I like the sequences like that in Bond films. Gives them that exoticism. LALD's is a bit low key and cheap feeling in comparison to the other three though, so that one was never really in contention, despite how darkly humorous that PTS is.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence   Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 11:59 pm

Good to see that MR is getting a bit of love, that TB's still holds up and SP's proved Bond still has it!
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence   Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:24 pm

imo

1. Thunderball
2. Moonraker
3. SPECTRE
4. Live and Let Die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence   Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Street Party/Parade Sequence
Page 1 of 1