More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016

Go down 
+6
Gravity's Silhouette
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Salomé
Strangways&Quarrel
lachesis
bitchcraft
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Presidente de los Estados Unidos?
Donald "Grab 'Em By The Pushay" Trump
U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 Vote_lcap75%U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Hillary "Delete *click* Delete *click* Delete *click*" Clinton
U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 Vote_lcap25%U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 Empty
PostSubject: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 12:32 am

10 days to go.

With the FBI's re-opening of its investigation into Clinton's emails, it's still anyone's game. I, for one, think the 'Brexit effect' will be strong. Also, in an environment of voluntary voting, it's those with the more enthusiasm for changing the status quo that are more likely to go out and vote.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 4:06 am

I haven't been following all that closely, so I'm ashamed to say I'm not informed about what's so important about Clinton's emails (if someone can enlighten me, that would be swell!). I will say, however, that I think Clinton will nab it, simply so that the US can announce their first female president.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 4:44 am

It's not an issue I've paid close attention to, but to summarise it, Clinton used a private email server during her time as Secretary of State and later deleted 30,000+ emails. Bit suss etc.

If Trump really sinks the boot in the next days and doesn't have any fuckups of his own (a tall order perhaps), enough erstwhile Clinton voters could sit it out and give Don a narrow win.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 8:52 am

Oh right... Well it's really anyone's guess then.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 1:49 am

I'd posit that just about any Democratic candidate other than the one who was anointed would be cruising to a landslide win. Obama's approval ratings are in the 50's, so there's really no real reason why the Democrats couldn't retain the White House. Joe feckin Biden could've won this. Alas for them, money and identity politics trumped (heh) common sense and now they stand a decent chance of losing to a reality TV star.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 3:21 pm

All my rellies in the States are backing Trump.

I've never liked Hillary. A political history that's too immersed in lies and scandal after scandal and a track record that I can wipe my ass with. She promised New York 200,00 jobs, never happened.

Without googling, can anyone list her accomplishments as Secretary of State? You might need a piece of paper about the size of a postage stamp. The world is not a safer place compared to 8 years ago.

Trump has his flaws and might have a potty mouth but I prefer him to a congenital liar.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 1:13 am

bitchcraft wrote:

Without googling, can anyone list her accomplishments as Secretary of State?

She made Muammar Gaddafi look good.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 1:33 am

CJB wrote:
It's not an issue I've paid close attention to, but to summarise it, Clinton used a private email server during her time as Secretary of State and later deleted 30,000+ emails. Bit suss etc.

If Trump really sinks the boot in the next days and doesn't have any fuckups of his own (a tall order perhaps), enough erstwhile Clinton voters could sit it out and give Don a narrow win.

#1 She didn't use a state.gov account to conduct official business.
#2 She used a personal email account to handle government business.
#3 She set up a private, personal, "unsecured" server outside of official channels and hid it in her home to handle her emails.
#4 The man hired to run her server did not have appropriate security clearance to handle classified, sensitive information; he was not vetted or screened by the FBI
#5 By running her own server she made herself the guardian and the gatekeeper of determining what was a business email and what was a personal email. In essence she was the proverbial fox guarding the hen-house; it was a conflict of interest. Those State emails belong to the people. She has no right to set up a private server and then install herself as the person who decides what gets turned over to the State department after she resigns from her job.

#6 She transmitted CLASSIFIED and  TOP SECRET information through an unsecured server, despite claiming that she hadn't. Some of the information was so sensitive even the FBI investigators didn't have top-level clearance to read what was transmitted.
#7 19 different devices were used by her (on loan from the State Department) that were never returned; 2 were destroyed with a hammer by Jake Sullivan(?) her deputy.
#8 She used "Bleach Bit" to try and destroy any trace of the emails on her server
#9 She tried to delete/destroy thousands of work-related emails that she claimed were personal but were not.

All of this was in an effort to keep the American people from holding their politicians accountable; she didn't want an official record of her time as Sec.of State that she wasn't in full control of. That meant she had to set up her own server and control her own flow of information. On top of all that, I fully believe she wanted to hide a lot of what the Clinton Foundation was doing, which was essentially selling future political influence to foreign countries on the premise that she'd eventually become President.

She should have been indicted back in July, but I felt Comey tried to have a King Solomon moment and split the baby in half; essentially claiming there wasn't enough to prosecute her criminally with, but accusing her of gross negligence. I believe he's since had second thoughts. She was absolutely corrupt and guilty and he could have pressed harder to get a criminal indictment. I think he let her off back in July, but he's going to bring the hammer down on her this time. No way is he going to open up this inquiry again, only to walk away from it again and say there's nothing to file charges with.

And yes, this whole thing makes Watergate look like child's play.

She should be doing prison time right now. Lesser state employees have gotten far worse for doing a mere fraction of what she's tried to pull off.  

Let us not forget that Sandy Bugler, a security advisor to President Clinton, went into the National Archives after 9/11 and shoved top secret, classified documents down his pants and then walked out with them:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/08/berger.sentenced/

This isn't exactly Hillary's first rodeo.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 11:16 pm

CJB wrote:
bitchcraft wrote:

Without googling, can anyone list her accomplishments as Secretary of State?

She made Muammar Gaddafi look good.

That can fit on a stamp for sure.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 5:45 am

Can't believe that this will be over within 48 hours. Has there ever been a more entertaining political contest than the one we've been watching for the last 18 months?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 10:20 am

I don't think so.

Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 7:20 pm

There's a burger joint here in Belfast offering a Trump Burger 'the one thing that might finally shut him up' - it's 'unbelievably rich' (2 patties), and is topped with 'the Donald's hair' (tobacco onions), 'the salty tears of foreigners' (streaky bacon) and 'American greatness' (cheese).

And you can add a 'wall of fries'.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 10:38 pm

That's fantastic! laugh
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 6:10 am

Well... this is rather momentous.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:46 am

It's official, President #45 will be Donald J. Trump.

My reading of this is that Reagan-style conservatism is officially dead (1980-2016). The GOP base will no longer tolerate the notion of untrammeled free trade, an activist foreign policy, and anything less than a hard-line on immigration.

Of course, this is space the supposed party of the working class could've occupied, but their focus has been on appeasing donors and dull, rehashed identity politics. I suspect America's white working class has abandoned the party of FDR for good today.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 1:23 pm

Oh, dear God.

It's been lovely knowing you all. Save me a spot in the fallout shelter, won't you?
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 2:07 pm

Between this and Brexit it is the year of stupid election outcomes.....although in fairness in this case I don't think there was a real winning option for the US.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 11:39 pm

I suspect Jay Seven will be leaving the FEMA camp shortly.
Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 12:19 am

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Oh, dear God.

It's been lovely knowing you all. Save me a spot in the fallout shelter, won't you?

To be fair, the other person also would've likely led to a fallout shelter scenario. At least now it will be a tremendous fallout shelter, a yuuge one where you'll win so much you'll grow tired of winning. ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:40 am

It's interesting how so many people are shocked that Trump won. Clearly the majority voted in his favour, so I'm not sure why everyone is so surprised.

Granted, I am only getting my info from television in a country far, far away from the US, and we all know how the media manipulates information.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:15 am

I can proudly say that I called it early in the year, on the assumption that Clinton would be the Democrat nominee. Sanders would've been a different story, as he had a better chance of hanging on to the white working class.
Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 5:39 am

FieldsMan wrote:
It's interesting how so many people are shocked that Trump won. Clearly the majority voted in his favour, so I'm not sure why everyone is so surprised.

Granted, I am only getting my info from television in a country far, far away from the US, and we all know how the media manipulates information.

The media here in the U.S. seem like they are in an existential daze about the whole thing. They really underestimated and even scoffed at how angry the working class is in this country especially in the rust belt which handed him this election. They didn't take Sanders rise as a sign of what was to come and the Democrats thought it was a good idea running with an establishment bore like Hillary who blew it with things like this little speech.

Did she really think she could win "coal country" states like Pennsylvania when she's literally telling people in that part of the U.S. she'll put them out of work? When people are just trying to put food on the table they're not going to risk everything on an environmental policy gamble.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 6:51 pm

Strangways&Quarrel wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:
Oh, dear God.

To be fair, the other person also would've likely led to a fallout shelter scenario. At least now it will be a tremendous fallout shelter, a yuuge one where you'll win so much you'll grow tired of winning. ROTFLMAO

'I have post-apocalyptic survival plans, and let me tell you that they're just the best plans. The BEST plans'.

'Can we have details, Mr President?'

'Ummm ... '
Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:

'I have post-apocalyptic survival plans, and let me tell you that they're just the best plans. The BEST plans'.

'Can we have details, Mr President?'

'Ummm ... '    

'I'm gonna build a bunker and make the apocalypse pay for it.'

'But sir, that's impossi ... '

'Shut up. I'm making destruction great again.'
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:15 pm

Congrats to Trump.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016   U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016 Empty

Back to top Go down

U.S. Presidential Clusterfuckathon 2016
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next