These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FieldsMan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition   Sun May 07, 2017 11:49 pm

https://creators.vice.com/en_us/article/pierce-brosnan-secret-agent-secret-painter?utm_source=vicefbus

It's a whacky article, but he'll be in Paris later this year to launch his artwork. Anyone from BAB going to be there? If I have the money I might go!
Back to top Go down
CJB
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition   Mon May 08, 2017 7:42 pm

Coincidentally, there was a Bond exhibition of sort on in Paris when I was there last year, but alas I didn't attend.

Best of luck to Broz and his brushstroke.
Back to top Go down
FieldsMan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition   Tue May 09, 2017 12:10 pm

Did you go to the Bond exhibition at Melbourne Museum a few years back (can't remember if you're a Melbournite or Sydney-sider)? I made the mistake of going with a casual fan who liked it, but didn't spend enough time reading up on everything. I regret having not gone alone so I could soak it all up.

I'm sure Brosnan's work will be celebrated. There's a Picasso-eque quality to his work. If art is supposed to be the key to one's mind well, for all the bright colours on his canvas, it's surprising to hear that he wanted his Bond to go grittier and even darker. His art is colourful, and this extends to his Bond films.
Back to top Go down
CJB
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition   Tue May 09, 2017 11:44 pm

Sinny and nah. Only Bond-related exhibition I've been to was at the Spy Museum when I was in D.C. A few props, costumes and, from memory, Zao's Jag.

Wonder if Broz makes the Pain Face when he's slapping paint around. "Eet iz my acrylic! In my blood!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition   

Back to top Go down

Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: Bond: General News & General Discussion-
Jump to: