More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse?

Go down 
+4
lachesis
Blunt Instrument
Gravity's Silhouette
bitchcraft
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse?   Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 1:35 am

Hilly KCMG wrote:
I'm dizzy from all this nonsense. Makes me wish I'd been around in the 60s to have six films in eight years colgate

Plus Fleming novels in the first few years as well!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse?   Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 11:52 pm

There's some hope yet:

https://hmssweblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/daniel-craig-bond-25/

I read an article once about decision making and it said if it's not a 'fuck yes' then you shouldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse?   Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 6:18 am

Daniel Craig will return. 

Sad day. Supposedly he wants to end on a high note. Presumably he's been offered a shit load of cash. Here's hoping for creative differences or negotiating breakdowns.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse?   Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 9:26 am

Bummer. Looks like it's SPRECTUM II: The Man With The Golden Prune Juice.

In terms of time, this will make Craig the longest-serving Bond (14 years: 2005-2019).
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse?   Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Moore will always be the longest serving in my eyes because I'm thinking in terms of Bond films released. 

I really hope they don't lift any material from Fleming's novels to waste it on Cregg.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse?   Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 10:32 pm

Willing to bet they'll try something from Fleming. Maybe if they only have Bond walk past the New York Zoo and lament the lack of a reptile house. colgate
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse?   Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:13 am

Cregg-Bond: "Grumble grumble... Looks like a bloody big zoo."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse?   Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:46 pm

CJB wrote:
Cregg-Bond: "Grumble grumble... Looks like a bloody big zoo."

ROTFLMAO

EDIT: I imagine there would be inner turmoil about animals not being in their natural habitat. Bond must be, after all, a hero for activists.
Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse?   Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 8:49 am

Hilly KCMG wrote:
Willing to bet they'll try something from Fleming. Maybe if they only have Bond walk past the New York Zoo and lament the lack of a reptile house. colgate

Given my earlier wish on another thread for a more faithful You Only Twice adaptation they will probably wind up adapting it but only the chapter featuring Henderson talking about the chef who tossed a cat into the oven as the chef will be the main villain of the film and Bond will have to team up with an animal rights activist to bring him down.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse?   Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 10:23 am

Strangways&Quarrel wrote:
Hilly KCMG wrote:

Given my earlier wish on another thread for a more faithful You Only Twice adaptation they will probably wind up adapting it but only the chapter featuring Henderson talking about the chef who tossed a cat into the oven as the chef will be the main villain of the film and Bond will have to team up with an animal rights activist to bring him down.

laugh

The Bond girl woman non-binary activist named Jane Jones won't sleep with Bond because why would they? They will be played by Rebel Wilson. The male ally Bond boy will be played by Channing Tatum. He will be called Gimme YoCock and Bond will seduce him. The villain will be Mr Arrogant, a privileged, white heterosexual who will follow in the footsteps of Scaramanga and Alec Trevelyan.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse?   Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 5:43 am

FieldsMan wrote:
He will be called Gimme YoCock

"Grumble grumble... I must be dreaming."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse?   Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Tom Hardy kick Craig's arse?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: Bond: General News & General Discussion-
Jump to: