More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:01 am

My favourite prematurely cancelled series of all time, it begins its repeat run on Sy Fy tonight (April 7)

Syfy will air the series on Thursdays, starting with the first two episodes at 9pm ET tonight. Subsequent weeks will feature four sequential, back-to-back episodes from 7–11pm, at least until Syfy decides to change the scheduling or yank the show all together, both common practices at the network for underwatched syndicated fare.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:48 am

The first season held some modest promise, but it was all squandered in the second season imho.

I think they should have kept with the "Terminator in high school", which was originally the intended concept of the show.

I found the episode where one of John's classmates becomes infatuated with his faux sister/terminator quite amusing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:24 am

I saw one or two of the episodes with Shirley Manson and Stephanie Jacobsen. Normally, they play the sort of tough women I favour, but in Terminator they were pretty flat. Never bothered to analyse why, I just didn't tune in again, man.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:05 am

I tried watching the pilot when it aired. Couldn't get into it. Once they time traveled to 2007 (apparently Judgment Day was postponed another couple of years) I realized it was going to be even more convoluted than the film series. Lena Headey just isn't who I imagine as Sarah Connor either.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:48 am

Makeshift Python wrote:
I tried watching the pilot when it aired. Couldn't get into it. Once they time traveled to 2007 (apparently Judgment Day was postponed another couple of years) I realized it was going to be even more convoluted than the film series. Lena Headey just isn't who I imagine as Sarah Connor either.

When the leap is made to 2007, the end of the world is 4 years away in 2011 according to Cameron. I didn't mind Lena Headey and was pleasantly surprised with Brian Austin Greene, he plays Derek Reese, Kyle Reese's brother and did the future soldier role well.

This is the only series I don't mind rewatching on DVD, Blu-Ray and the tube and never get tired of it. 🐷
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:01 am

YA CLOTHES. GIB DEM TO MEH.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:49 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
YA CLOTHES. GIB DEM TO MEH.

NOAW!
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:28 am

Best Terminator scene evah

Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:11 am

Big thumbs up to this show. i watched both seasons on dvd and was riveted. Lena Heady was excellent. I though it was really well done. Summer Glau was fun too as were many other characters. I thought it added another interesting layer to the Terminator mythology or a different path for Sarah. Too bad it had to end when it did as the final teaser scene looked real promising for future episodes but it was not to be.I stumbled on some web whining suggesting that Whedon's Dollhouse had been picked by Fox to continue for another season, at Sarah Connor's expense. If true that's a shame, as I thought Dollhouse was a dumb show that took itself way too seriously and probably should have got chopped much earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Empty

Back to top Go down

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: Television & Radio-
Jump to: