These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Aston Martin Talks

Go down 

Are You An Aston Martin Fan
Yes
100%
 100% [ 3 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Thevan7F
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Aston Martin Talks   Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:00 pm

Well know James Bond mostly drove Aston Martin in Most of his movies. First the most Favourite is the Aston Martin DB5 which was & started to use in Goldfinger Then On Her Majesty Secret Service in the 6 cylinder Aston Martin DBS Later The Living Daylights with a new 007 Timothy Dalton. Die Another Day which was Pierce Brosnan last Bond in the V12 Vanquish. Daniel Craig era well as the classic Aston Martin DB5 he first had the v12 DBS the previous Bond movie  he drove DB10 concept. We hope he get a new Aston Martin for the last time.

Back to top Go down
Hilly KCMG

PostSubject: Re: Aston Martin Talks   Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:35 am

Well, yes and I strongly suspect -like a few- because of Bond. To the point that when living in London for university, I found myself noting the Aston's I saw. The favourite was a DBS that looked virtually identical to Lazenby's in OHMSS or the fantastic navy blue DB4 I saw in Grosvenor Square. Even seen that hideous SmartCar-looking Aston.
Back to top Go down
FieldsMan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Aston Martin Talks   Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 am

I'd rather see Craig not in an Aston this time round, to be honest. I feel they're trying to smack the brand over our heads to make a point that we're watching Bond films. That beautiful DB10 was a wasted opportunity in SP. 

His car chases haven't amounted to all that much, comparatively, so perhaps they should sit this one out.
Back to top Go down
Hilly KCMG

PostSubject: Re: Aston Martin Talks   Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:00 am

Aye, the DB10 was wasted right down to the music selection in it. I did like Spectre showing that Bond was not the only agent having Aston's, wasn't there a Vanquish/DB9 there? I forget but makes me wish Bond had taken it all the same. Maybe BMW can make a return.
Back to top Go down
CJB
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Aston Martin Talks   Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:59 am

My vote is for Bond to drive a Bentley next time round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aston Martin Talks   

Back to top Go down

Aston Martin Talks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: