These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Red Sparrow

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FieldsMan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Red Sparrow   Thu May 03, 2018 2:28 pm

There is a rather striking (though partially obscured) shot of Jennifer open wide on a desk. Saw her in a new light after that... :) 

Perhaps a Mod could turn this thread into a Spy Films thread? Instead of opening up new threads per film...

A Jessica Chastain/Penelope Cruz/Marion Cotillard/et al spy film entitled '355' has been green lit. Been a dream to see Cruz and Cotillard in a Bond film, so this is the next best thing. The ideal trio would have been Hendricks in Chastain*, but I'll certainly settle for her red head. 

And then there is also the Keira Knightley spy film called Official Secrets which is filming. Again another fantasy is for her to appear in the genre (The Imitation Game qualifies, I suppose, but Keira isn't the lead).

Outstanding cast too - she reunites with Fiennes (from The Duchess) and Goode (from Imitation Game), and also features rumoured Silva actor Rhys Ifans (did that rumour actually have legs? I can't remember), Matt Smith and Tamsin Greig. 

IMDB wrote:
The true story of a British whistleblower who leaked information to the press about an illegal NSA spy operation designed to push the UN Security Council into sanctioning the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

*Edit: I was going to edit my mistake "Hendricks in Chastain" but that's quite an image so I'll leave it. It should read "Hendricks instead of Chastain".
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Red Sparrow   Fri May 04, 2018 5:04 am

Interesting-sounding couple of flicks there, FM.
Back to top Go down
Kath
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Red Sparrow   Sun May 06, 2018 5:19 am

Benedict Cumberbatch will portray real-life Cold war hero Greville Wynne

That man is way too talented to be reduced to the rather flat Sherlock of the eponymous series; so, this sounds really great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Sparrow   

Back to top Go down

Red Sparrow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: Film News & Film Discussion-
Jump to: