These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Is a signature required for fingering? And should the age of consent for women be raised to 50?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Is a signature required for fingering? And should the age of consent for women be raised to 50?    Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:02 pm

Prolonged childhoods and a refusal to accept personal responsibility are growing problems in the West so I'm thinking the age of consent for women should be raised to 50. After all, that seems to be the age when most stop behaving like children.
Quote :

A man accused of sexual assault after allegedly putting his finger inside a woman's bottom during consensual sex with her has been found not guilty.

The 26-year-old had been accused of sexually assaulting his lover while she was on top of him during sex in March last year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5475721/Yorkshire-man-stuck-finger-womans-bottom-didnt-assault-her.html

Right now, I'm off to bring criminal charges against a woman I last slept with 30 years ago. She farted in my bed once too often. While I didn't mind back then, now I've changed my mind. Then after lunch I may well demand the prosecution of all the doctors who've ever checked my prostate.

Good sensible times we're living in.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Is a signature required for fingering? And should the age of consent for women be raised to 50?    Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:25 pm

What would Lyudmila Pavlichenko do?
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Is a signature required for fingering? And should the age of consent for women be raised to 50?    Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:55 pm

Salomé wrote:

Make him take it like a man? Was she any good with a bayonet?  ROTFLMAO

I used to date a woman who could only orgasm during intercourse with a finger up her arse. Neither of us realised that until I, er, took the initiative. Somehow, I suspect the same result would not have been achieved if I had first obtained her consent in writing. Still, perhaps I should expect a knock at the door soon. Sometime around dawn.

Back to top Go down
CJB
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Is a signature required for fingering? And should the age of consent for women be raised to 50?    Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:20 pm

The accused couldn't make it to the station for fingerprinting, so they just got the girl to spread 'em and get dusted.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Is a signature required for fingering? And should the age of consent for women be raised to 50?    Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:21 pm

Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Location : I don't know what things will be like in 2 years. I don't have 2020 vision.

PostSubject: Re: Is a signature required for fingering? And should the age of consent for women be raised to 50?    Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:13 am

Maybe she had hemorrhoids or said her pooper-shooter was off limits and got pissed?

I sometimes buck my hips widely which can yank your neck like whiplash. I leave scratches on your back sometimes, and they can burn. I'm glad I've never been sued. Actually, I've found crispy new notes on the bed several times after. drool
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Location : I don't know what things will be like in 2 years. I don't have 2020 vision.

PostSubject: Re: Is a signature required for fingering? And should the age of consent for women be raised to 50?    Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:45 am

Salomé wrote:

Her satisfied smile says it all.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Is a signature required for fingering? And should the age of consent for women be raised to 50?    Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:04 am

Post 5666

bitchcraft wrote:
Maybe she had hemorrhoids or said her pooper-shooter was off limits and got pissed?

My favourite bit is this:

Quote :
[The defender] asked the woman if she had even accused Howard of rape afterwards, to which she replied that she could not remember.

She was on top, for God's sake. Still, what's 10 years in jail between friends?

Back to top Go down
CJB
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Is a signature required for fingering? And should the age of consent for women be raised to 50?    Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:46 pm

Has the Ministry of #MeToo banned Archer yet?
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Is a signature required for fingering? And should the age of consent for women be raised to 50?    Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:43 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
I'm thinking the age of consent for women should be raised to 50.

Stacey Dash is 51. See, it all makes sense now.*

Quote :
Dash is a political outcast in liberal Hollywood, scorned for saying Black History Month should be abolished and that transgender people should pee in the bushes and waxing lyrical about the Mad Men era when “men were men”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/11/stacey-dash-on-being-a-conservative-in-hollywood-ive-been-blacklisted

*Not that I'd heard of her before this morning.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Is a signature required for fingering? And should the age of consent for women be raised to 50?    Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:48 am

You have a way with an eye-catching thread title, Ambler.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Is a signature required for fingering? And should the age of consent for women be raised to 50?    Fri May 11, 2018 4:11 am

I say, this has proved a most amusing thread!
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Is a signature required for fingering? And should the age of consent for women be raised to 50?    Fri May 11, 2018 6:27 am

I'm against transgender people peeing in the bushes. I don't want the shrubbery to smell like urine!

I think Archer gets away with existing in the super-PC era by at least implying they don't approve of their titular character's behavior. For how much longer that will be enough is anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Is a signature required for fingering? And should the age of consent for women be raised to 50?    Fri May 11, 2018 7:31 am

Titular, indeed!
Back to top Go down
FieldsMan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Is a signature required for fingering? And should the age of consent for women be raised to 50?    Fri May 11, 2018 9:30 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
I say, this has proved a most amusing thread!

Indeed... Hadn't seen this before!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is a signature required for fingering? And should the age of consent for women be raised to 50?    

Back to top Go down

Is a signature required for fingering? And should the age of consent for women be raised to 50?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: