More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

UNICEF Petition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kath
'R'
'R'
Kath

UNICEF Petition Empty
PostSubject: UNICEF Petition   UNICEF Petition EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 11:43 pm

Considering Sir Roger Moore's engagement for UNICEF I think this is somewhat Bond-related...
This is a petition demanding "affordable, quality health care for every mother and newborn".
You only need to sign.

https://www.unicef.org/every-child-alive/?utm_campaign=Every_Child_Alive&utm_medium=paid-ad-retargeting-viewers-EN&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=&utm_term=#R2611845-C07DE482-6SVBIK
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

UNICEF Petition Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNICEF Petition   UNICEF Petition EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 5:12 am

x

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

UNICEF Petition Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNICEF Petition   UNICEF Petition EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:21 am

Signing the so-called "name" forced upon you by cis-gendered birth vessels (what you cisscum call parentals) is the ultimate subservience to the patriarchal world order.

So instead I've donned a pink pussy hat and screamed into the air. May the lifeblood of all the womyn of Africa be enriched by my spirit waves (but only the non-cis, non-heteronormative ones as I don't spread my chakras onto those with privilege).
Back to top Go down
Kath
'R'
'R'
Kath

UNICEF Petition Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNICEF Petition   UNICEF Petition EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 10:02 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Kath wrote:
You only need to sign.

James Bartholomew wrote:
virtue signalling does not require actually doing anything virtuous. It takes no effort or sacrifice at all.

http://www.vogue.co.uk/article/what-is-virtue-signalling-meaning

That's not the same. Sign this petition, which is a.) an active decision b.) not displayed in your profile.

Just sign. Or share the petition in your name if it makes you feel better. It doesn't matter what your motivation is as long as you sign and / or share it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UNICEF Petition Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNICEF Petition   UNICEF Petition Empty

Back to top Go down

UNICEF Petition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: