These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Happy Easter!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kath
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 352
Member Since : 2017-12-23

PostSubject: Happy Easter!   Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:41 pm

Happy Easter!
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 6262
Member Since : 2011-08-05
Location : Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein euro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:26 am

No bunnies for me until next week ...
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 3614
Member Since : 2011-03-20
Location : Belfast, Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:46 am

Never forget the true meaning of this holiday ... that Jeebus gave up an entire weekend for our sins.

Happy chocolate over-consumption, everyone ... the Lent-themed Father Ted episode 'Cigarettes, Alcohol And Rollerblading' and Life Of Brian for me later, I think.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive


Posts : 3077
Member Since : 2011-03-28
Location : I don't know what things will be like in 2 years. I don't have 2020 vision.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:49 am

Every now and then I read about the "medical" associated with his crucifixion...and the brutality it imposed on a human body - from scourging to nailing and the compounded trauma it caused. Having the median nerve in your wrist destroyed is catastrophic.

I think the only interpretation that comes close was Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ. Except the scourging was more vicious (he was unrecognizable after) and in all likelihood, he was naked on the cross as the Romans wanted to humiliate you up there.

He did it for the likes of me, thank you Jesus.

Go say some prayers Ambler thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 6262
Member Since : 2011-08-05
Location : Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein euro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:06 am

bitchcraft wrote:
Go say some prayers Ambler thumbsup

Hey, I pay in advance for my sins, Dog. Besides, haven't you heard? The Pope abolished Hell last week.
Back to top Go down
Kath
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 352
Member Since : 2017-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:35 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
No bunnies for me until next week ...

What do you mean?  confused
Back to top Go down
Secret Files
Correspondent
Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 185
Member Since : 2016-12-12
Location : There are bitter weeds in England.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:53 am

Kath wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:
No bunnies for me until next week ...

What do you mean?  confused

Don't ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 6262
Member Since : 2011-08-05
Location : Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein euro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:03 am

Kath wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:
No bunnies for me until next week ...

What do you mean?  confused

Men and women, Kath. Ask your parents about it.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but 99% of women are what you would call heteronormative.
Back to top Go down
Kath
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 352
Member Since : 2017-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:16 am

Who has said that this was bad news?  blink

Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 6262
Member Since : 2011-08-05
Location : Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein euro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:08 am

Kath wrote:
Who has said that this was bad news?  blink

Well, perhaps I misunderstood your position. Anyway, it was just a passing quip that hardly withstands explanation. Nevertheless, as it seems to disturb you:

Easter - Bunnies

Bunnies - Women

And I'm stir-crazy and about to holiday in the Cape with my ex- .



*Serving suggestion only. May not be representative.
Back to top Go down
Secret Files
Correspondent
Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 185
Member Since : 2016-12-12
Location : There are bitter weeds in England.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:07 am

As long as she's not a bunny boiler...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
Kath
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 352
Member Since : 2017-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:27 am

Do you really think you could be a part of that fandom without knowing that? That's what the Easter greetings looked like that were posted the other day in one of my groups.  laugh
(And because I am an evil FemNazi I am friends with you guys...sarcasm).
But thank you anyway. smile
I was just wondering why next week? Is there a party in the Playboy mansion or something? And yes, I do know that the Playboy magazine has stopped the production of the print version and guess where I have learned that....AND many Bond girls posed for this magazine when their film hit the cinemas...
AND AND AND the Playboy's illustrations which accompany Fleming's texts are downright adorable. They 're really 'normal' illustrations you might find in any book, at least what I have seen; but I find them very beautiful.

I think we both have misunderstood our positions. I am arguing against homophobia.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 6262
Member Since : 2011-08-05
Location : Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein euro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:17 am

Kath wrote:
I was just wondering why next week? Is there a party in the Playboy mansion or something?


I think the music died with Hugh Hefner. Much more prosaic reasoning behind my delayed departure – the financial year ends on 5th April.

Kath wrote:
I am arguing against homophobia.

No disagreement there. drunk
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 3614
Member Since : 2011-03-20
Location : Belfast, Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:42 pm

You really must learn not to take everything so literally, Kath.
Back to top Go down
Kath
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 352
Member Since : 2017-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:13 am

Blunt Instrument wrote:
You really must learn not to take everything so literally, Kath.  

What do I take too literally? That you guys complain with every breath by now that evil women destroy the Bond franchise?
Because women say that men are evil? You complain that women / feminists / FemNazis are evil and I do not like that any more than you do.
Why am I supposed to like gender-motivated criticism and generalisation when you don't?
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 2991
Member Since : 2011-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:50 am

Kath wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:
You really must learn not to take everything so literally, Kath.  

What do I take too literally? That you guys complain with every breath by now that evil women destroy the Bond franchise?
Because women say that men are evil? You complain that women / feminists / FemNazis are evil and I do not like that any more than you do.
Why am I supposed to like gender-motivated criticism and generalisation when you don't?

Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 6262
Member Since : 2011-08-05
Location : Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein euro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:28 am

Well, at least these two understand each other.

Back to top Go down
Kath
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 352
Member Since : 2017-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:21 am

Salomé wrote:
Kath wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:
You really must learn not to take everything so literally, Kath.  

What do I take too literally? That you guys complain with every breath by now that evil women destroy the Bond franchise?
Because women say that men are evil? You complain that women / feminists / FemNazis are evil and I do not like that any more than you do.
Why am I supposed to like gender-motivated criticism and generalisation when you don't?


No, you need a picture when a boy accuses the girl of having attacked him and having broken his Bond toys.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 2991
Member Since : 2011-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:01 am

Kath wrote:
Salomé wrote:
Kath wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:
You really must learn not to take everything so literally, Kath.  

What do I take too literally? That you guys complain with every breath by now that evil women destroy the Bond franchise?
Because women say that men are evil? You complain that women / feminists / FemNazis are evil and I do not like that any more than you do.
Why am I supposed to like gender-motivated criticism and generalisation when you don't?


No, you need a picture when a boy accuses the girl of having attacked him and having broken his Bond toys.

I was more referring to my belief that what you are experiencing as attacks might merely be the fact that some of the B&B members like pulling the pigtails of the tiny minority of female members.
Well, probably not Dog Bond because they all know she is armed and dangerous. wink
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 3614
Member Since : 2011-03-20
Location : Belfast, Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:10 am

Kath wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:
You really must learn not to take everything so literally, Kath.  

What do I take too literally? That you guys complain with every breath by now that evil women destroy the Bond franchise?
Because women say that men are evil? You complain that women / feminists / FemNazis are evil and I do not like that any more than you do.
Why am I supposed to like gender-motivated criticism and generalisation when you don't?

I meant the likes of Ambler making a flippant joke and you analysing it to death blink .
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 6262
Member Since : 2011-08-05
Location : Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein euro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:16 am

Salomé wrote:
probably not Dog Bond because they all know she is armed and dangerous. wink

Plus she has enormous jugs.
Back to top Go down
Kath
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 352
Member Since : 2017-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:49 am

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Kath wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:
You really must learn not to take everything so literally, Kath.  

What do I take too literally? That you guys complain with every breath by now that evil women destroy the Bond franchise?
Because women say that men are evil? You complain that women / feminists / FemNazis are evil and I do not like that any more than you do.
Why am I supposed to like gender-motivated criticism and generalisation when you don't?

I meant the likes of Ambler making a flippant joke and you analysing it to death blink .

I just couldn't make head or tails of it.
You don't even like SPY because you say that it belittles Bond. Humour is difficult, isn't it?  wink

Salomé wrote:
It was more referring to my belief that what you are experiencing as attacks might merely be the fact that some of the B&B members like pulling the pigtails of the tiny minority of female members.
Well, probably not Dog Bond because they all know she is armed and dangerous.

Ah, I see.  big grin
I don't see those comments as personal attacks. I just don't like those generalisations. Some of you would be the first to complain if I did that. All male Bond fans are...that's why we need to change the franchise...I actually start to like "Licenced to Kill Men"... big laugh
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 6262
Member Since : 2011-08-05
Location : Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein euro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:23 am

Kath wrote:
that's why we need to change the franchise...

Alternatively, women could fuck off and create somethng of their own.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 2991
Member Since : 2011-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:35 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
Kath wrote:
that's why we need to change the franchise...

Alternatively, women could fuck off and create somethng of their own.

On a serious note, that's why I'm generally against the "all-female reboot" idea.

It's lazy from a creative point of view.

e.g. I don't see why an all-female heist movie has to be tied to the "Ocean's Eleven" franchise.
Well, I understand from a publicity point of view, but based on the trailer, that movie will be such a departure from the Soderbergh re-imagining of the Rat Pack classic that I don't see the benefit of the name recognition.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 6262
Member Since : 2011-08-05
Location : Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein euro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:39 am

Salomé wrote:
It's lazy from a creative point of view.

It's cultural appropriation. OLA

Love that this debate is taking place in the Happy Easter thread. colgate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   

Back to top Go down
 
Happy Easter!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: