More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Happy Easter!

Go down 
+2
Blunt Instrument
Kath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Happy Easter! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 9:43 pm

+

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 12:32 am

Kath wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:
You really must learn not to take everything so literally, Kath.  

What do I take too literally? That you guys complain with every breath by now that evil women destroy the Bond franchise?
Because women say that men are evil? You complain that women / feminists / FemNazis are evil and I do not like that any more than you do.
Why am I supposed to like gender-motivated criticism and generalisation when you don't?

laugh

Happy Easter good folk of BAB.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:19 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
Salomé wrote:
I'm generally against the "all-female reboot" idea.

I'm generally for the "all-female robot" idea.

This reminds me of the fact that I am for the male version of Stepford Wives, "Stepford Husbands".
Which was already done as a TV movie at one point but should really get the Hollywood treatment. tongue
Back to top Go down
Kath
'R'
'R'
Kath

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 1:55 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Kath wrote:
that's why we need to change the franchise...

Alternatively, women could fuck off and create somethng of their own.

See! See! That was MY flippant joke. ROTFLMAO
No, it was my example, right. "If I said something like that, some of you would jump immediately at it." Point proven.

Salomé wrote:
On a serious note, that's why I'm generally against the "all-female reboot" idea.

It's lazy from a creative point of view.

e.g. I don't see why an all-female heist movie has to be tied to the "Ocean's Eleven" franchise.
Well, I understand from a publicity point of view, but based on the trailer, that movie will be such a departure from the Soderbergh re-imagining of the Rat Pack classic that I don't see the benefit of the name recognition.

I totally agree. That's why I love Lisa Funnel's statement that she downright refuses to deal with the stuff that is "made for her". This stuff is "made for women" and then it doesn't really work because they re-tell an already existing narrative and it simply doesn't make much sense.

Salomé wrote:
This reminds me of the fact that I am for the male version of Stepford Wives, "Stepford Husbands".
Which was already done as a TV movie at one point but should really get the Hollywood treatment.  

But that weakens our argument about the female Ocean's Eleven reboot. wink

Erica Ambler wrote:
Love that this debate is taking place in the Happy Easter thread.

FieldsMan wrote:
 laugh

And that is what I am complaining about. I am done with reading in every threat something about FemNazis. It's not only annoying to a point of discrimination; it is downright BORING, folks. You're repetitive. It's even in my threat to sign a petition for UNICEF. Don't you have anything else on your mind anymore? You're obsessed. You are as obsessed as your so-called "FemNazis" are, which is so hypocritical and you downright refuse to see it. You only know one stupid topic by now and this monotony is standing on my nerves. Really. That's where the argument comes from. You are no better than the group you call "FemNazis"; you are just the antagonistic movement.
I do officially agree with "Licenced to Kill Men" now. That's what you want for the Bond franchise so that you have something to complain about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter!   Happy Easter! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Easter!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2