More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits

Go down 
+7
Professor Train
Hilly
CJB
Blunt Instrument
Salomé
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
bitchcraft
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 3:34 pm

And reappears.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 12:39 am

Hilly KCMG wrote:
And reappears.

Ha, it would be easier for North and South Korea to meet and shake hands.

Oh wait.

Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 12:26 pm

Still waiting for Kim Jong-Un to go 'HA, fooled you!' and declare an invasion laugh .
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 10:43 pm

When they do, we'll hit them with everything we have.

Hang about...
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 3:55 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
Professor Train
Cipher Clerk
Professor Train

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 4:44 pm

Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 8:00 pm

If Trump swings it his way, he might be getting the Nobel Peace Prize.

World leaders will concede HE did something they could never do. Certainly not Obummer and his gang of non-performers, like Hildabeast.

The libtards gnash their teeth until their gums bleed.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 10:24 pm

May those gums turn gangrenous...
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 9:02 am

Your presence was missed here during the Trump ascendancy, Khanners. Would love to hear what you make of his first 15 months in office in the US politics thread: https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com/t3038p100-american-politics
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 2:49 pm

CJB wrote:
Your presence was missed here during the Trump ascendancy, Khanners. Would love to hear what you make of his first 15 months in office in the US politics thread: https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com/t3038p100-american-politics

Thanks, bud. I'll get to that when I can. For the moment suffice it to say I'm quite pleased with Trump. He has expanded the proverbial Overton window in our direction, and that is yuuuge.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 9:34 pm

South Korean President seems to think he should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. Probably more deserving than Obama's you'd imagine.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 9:16 am

Hilly KCMG wrote:
South Korean President seems to think he should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. Probably more deserving than Obama's you'd imagine.

No imagination required. Trump got the Norks to yield; Obama got elected and said nice stuff. That being said, it'll be a case of "trust but verify" to see if Kim plays ball.

A lot of libs are naturally humphing about what Trump actually did, but I suspect the President of South Korea has a much more comprehensive insight into that than those whose 24/7 news source is Buzzfeed or MSNBC.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 2:19 pm

Win it or lose it, I just feel so blessed to be alive at a time where I can say the words 'Donald Trump's nobel peace prize' unironically. What an exciting time.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 2:46 pm

Vesper wrote:
Win it or lose it, I just feel so blessed to be alive at a time where I can say the words 'Donald Trump's nobel peace prize' unironically. What an exciting time.

We can say it, Vesper, but of course, it will never happen. Trump could bring world peace, cure cancer and rid the planet of want and the Nobel twits would still view him as, like, actually HITLER! Still, the Trumpening is something quite wondrous to experience, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 4:39 pm

Hilly KCMG wrote:

Can't even remember what Obummer won it for.

I was half-expecting him to get one from Iran since he handed them US$400m just before he left office. And what are they doing with it? Ask Israel. What a waste.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 9:24 pm

Obama won it before he was in office and it was basically for not being Bush. Hence why even the Obama camp themselves were a bit unsure about it at the time (specifically what effect it might have on his campaign).
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 1:55 am

Salomé wrote:
Obama won it before he was in office and it was basically for not being Bush. Hence why even the Obama camp themselves were a bit unsure about it at the time (specifically what effect it might have on his campaign).

Looks like it didn't get the effect it wanted ROTFLMAO

Nobel secretary regrets Obama peace prize

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34277960
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 9:59 am

That new avatar is a noble prize in and of itself.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 3:15 pm

CJB wrote:
That new avatar is a noble prize in and of itself.

If I were a sculptor...
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 7:09 pm

Yes, it's a well warm cum ... er, I mean a warm welcome back for BC's buns of steel drool .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3