These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hilly KCMG

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:34 am

And reappears.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Location : I don't know what things will be like in 2 years. I don't have 2020 vision.

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:39 am

Hilly KCMG wrote:
And reappears.

Ha, it would be easier for North and South Korea to meet and shake hands.

Oh wait.

Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:26 pm

Still waiting for Kim Jong-Un to go 'HA, fooled you!' and declare an invasion laugh .
Back to top Go down
Hilly KCMG

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:43 am

When they do, we'll hit them with everything we have.

Hang about...
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:55 am

laugh
Back to top Go down
Secret Files
Correspondent
Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:44 am

Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Location : I don't know what things will be like in 2 years. I don't have 2020 vision.

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:00 am

If Trump swings it his way, he might be getting the Nobel Peace Prize.

World leaders will concede HE did something they could never do. Certainly not Obummer and his gang of non-performers, like Hildabeast.

The libtards gnash their teeth until their gums bleed.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:24 am

May those gums turn gangrenous...
Back to top Go down
CJB
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:02 pm

Your presence was missed here during the Trump ascendancy, Khanners. Would love to hear what you make of his first 15 months in office in the US politics thread: http://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com/t3038p100-american-politics
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Tue May 01, 2018 12:49 am

CJB wrote:
Your presence was missed here during the Trump ascendancy, Khanners. Would love to hear what you make of his first 15 months in office in the US politics thread: http://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com/t3038p100-american-politics

Thanks, bud. I'll get to that when I can. For the moment suffice it to say I'm quite pleased with Trump. He has expanded the proverbial Overton window in our direction, and that is yuuuge.
Back to top Go down
Hilly KCMG

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Tue May 01, 2018 7:34 am

South Korean President seems to think he should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. Probably more deserving than Obama's you'd imagine.
Back to top Go down
CJB
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Tue May 01, 2018 7:16 pm

Hilly KCMG wrote:
South Korean President seems to think he should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. Probably more deserving than Obama's you'd imagine.

No imagination required. Trump got the Norks to yield; Obama got elected and said nice stuff. That being said, it'll be a case of "trust but verify" to see if Kim plays ball.

A lot of libs are naturally humphing about what Trump actually did, but I suspect the President of South Korea has a much more comprehensive insight into that than those whose 24/7 news source is Buzzfeed or MSNBC.
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Thu May 03, 2018 12:19 am

Win it or lose it, I just feel so blessed to be alive at a time where I can say the words 'Donald Trump's nobel peace prize' unironically. What an exciting time.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Thu May 03, 2018 12:46 am

Vesper wrote:
Win it or lose it, I just feel so blessed to be alive at a time where I can say the words 'Donald Trump's nobel peace prize' unironically. What an exciting time.

We can say it, Vesper, but of course, it will never happen. Trump could bring world peace, cure cancer and rid the planet of want and the Nobel twits would still view him as, like, actually HITLER! Still, the Trumpening is something quite wondrous to experience, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Thu May 03, 2018 2:39 am

Hilly KCMG wrote:

Can't even remember what Obummer won it for.

I was half-expecting him to get one from Iran since he handed them US$400m just before he left office. And what are they doing with it? Ask Israel. What a waste.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Thu May 03, 2018 7:24 am

Obama won it before he was in office and it was basically for not being Bush. Hence why even the Obama camp themselves were a bit unsure about it at the time (specifically what effect it might have on his campaign).
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Thu May 03, 2018 11:55 am

Salomé wrote:
Obama won it before he was in office and it was basically for not being Bush. Hence why even the Obama camp themselves were a bit unsure about it at the time (specifically what effect it might have on his campaign).

Looks like it didn't get the effect it wanted ROTFLMAO

Nobel secretary regrets Obama peace prize

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34277960
Back to top Go down
CJB
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Thu May 03, 2018 7:59 pm

That new avatar is a noble prize in and of itself.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Fri May 04, 2018 1:15 am

CJB wrote:
That new avatar is a noble prize in and of itself.

If I were a sculptor...
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   Fri May 04, 2018 5:09 am

Yes, it's a well warm cum ... er, I mean a warm welcome back for BC's buns of steel drool .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits   

Back to top Go down

Now that Ambler is gone I can show my tits
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: