WINNER ANNOUNCED for THE WORLD OF GOLDENEYE Book Competition

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blunt Instrument
Agent
Agent
Blunt Instrument

How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?  Empty
PostSubject: How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?    How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 10:25 am

Can't figure it out, and I want to change it from my work one to my personal one.

Help please!
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?    How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 10:43 pm

I'm sorry to say Blunty I have no idea. I mean, I can't even change my username. Never mind my email. I pine for the days when we had an admin.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Agent
Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?    How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 11:01 pm

Can't be done under current board settings.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?    How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 12:44 am

I'm not sure it can be done, if that's the account you signed up with. 

I can't change my answer to "SPECTRE Expectations", even though my response was when it said something like "Thoughts on SF".
Back to top Go down
Kath
Cipher Clerk
Kath

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?    How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 2:09 pm

I still don't know how to answer "SPECTRE expectations" because I had seen it about twice when I registered...that should be changed, too, I assume? And, you're saying that part of the answers refers to SP and a part to SF? That's just great and not confusing at all...

I am not even sure if an admin could change all that. Has anyone of you tried to contact the technical support of the website that hosts this forum? If I scroll down I see something like "free forum support".
Back to top Go down
Professor Train
Cipher Clerk
Professor Train

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?    How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 6:47 pm

Probably only an admin could change an email address like that and they don't seem to be around any more.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Agent
Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?    How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 11:53 pm

It's just that (weirdly) I got an e-mail at work telling me that a e-mail entitled 'Now that Ambler's gone I can show my tits' had been 'quarantined' due to 'possible non-business content' (it's OK, I'm not in trouble or anything).

I thought maybe a PM with the same title as bitchcraft's thread had been sent to me and I'd had an e-mail alert about same, but no.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?    How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?  EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 1:33 am

Blunt Instrument wrote:
It's just that (weirdly) I got an e-mail at work telling me that a e-mail entitled 'Now that Ambler's gone I can show my tits' had been 'quarantined' due to 'possible non-business content'   

laugh
Back to top Go down
CJB
Agent
Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?    How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?  EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 3:33 am

You're in the wrong business by the sounds of it. tongue
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Agent
Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?    How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?  EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 11:27 am

Hehehe ... as of earlier this month, I've been working in the admin side of insurance for 28 years. I've certainly MET a few 'tits' in that time.
Back to top Go down
Kath
Cipher Clerk
Kath

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?    How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?  EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 1:23 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
It's just that (weirdly) I got an e-mail at work telling me that a e-mail entitled 'Now that Ambler's gone I can show my tits' had been 'quarantined' due to 'possible non-business content' (it's OK, I'm not in trouble or anything).

I thought maybe a PM with the same title as bitchcraft's thread had been sent to me and I'd had an e-mail alert about same, but no.    

I think it may have been the e-mail about popular threads. It uses the first thread as subject. You can change the settings so that you do not receive that e-mail anymore. That, at least, seems to work. I would simply disable the e-mail notifications as long as you cannot change the e-mail address to avoid further trouble.
Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?    How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?  EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 8:58 pm

If in trouble at work via BaB, please relate all subsequent complaints/queries from work to Miss Barbara Broccoli, C/O Pinewood, etc.
Back to top Go down
Kath
Cipher Clerk
Kath

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?    How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?  EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 10:45 pm

Or Erica Ambler. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?    How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?  Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you change the e-mail address in your profile?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: