More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

R.I.P. Ash Vs. Evil Dead :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

R.I.P. Ash Vs. Evil Dead :(  Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Ash Vs. Evil Dead :(    R.I.P. Ash Vs. Evil Dead :(  EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 1:38 pm

I had really enjoyed the first 3 seasons of the continuing adventures of the titular demon-slaying doofus, so of course Starz have fucking cancelled it.

kaboom

Deliberately OTT gore, hot women, decent chuckles ... and wisely stuck to a half-hour-per-episode runtime. I'll miss it.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Ash Vs. Evil Dead :(    R.I.P. Ash Vs. Evil Dead :(  EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 2:57 pm

Bruce Campbell really made this show. They also didn't change a thing about Ash Williams, which was nice. I like it too, but at the same time, I'm not convinced there is really more than three seasons of TV in this, so perhaps they stopped at just the right time?
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Ash Vs. Evil Dead :(    R.I.P. Ash Vs. Evil Dead :(  EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 12:10 pm

Maybe. That said, how many did Buffy run for?
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Ash Vs. Evil Dead :(    R.I.P. Ash Vs. Evil Dead :(  EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 12:54 pm

It also appears as if Bruce Campbell himself is a bit tired of the role.
He expressed gratitude at a fan-driven attempt at saving the show, but also admitted he was ready to move on from Ash Williams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Ash Vs. Evil Dead :(    R.I.P. Ash Vs. Evil Dead :(  Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Ash Vs. Evil Dead :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: Television & Radio-
Jump to: