More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Punisher Season 2 on NETFLIX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Punisher Season 2 on NETFLIX Empty
PostSubject: Punisher Season 2 on NETFLIX   Punisher Season 2 on NETFLIX EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 9:32 pm

Binge watched all 13 episodes over 4 days...gym fight is awesome. The unofficial carnage ie body count is 103 not including the finale scene where he opens fire on 2 gangs  drool

Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Punisher Season 2 on NETFLIX   Punisher Season 2 on NETFLIX EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 9:04 am

I liked season one better. Season two was a bit all over the place. I also wish they had gotten a new main villain instead of just having Billy Russo for a second run.

I did like the Frank and Amy dynamic.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Punisher Season 2 on NETFLIX   Punisher Season 2 on NETFLIX EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 4:07 am

Season 2 had the best scene ever...

...with Karen Page's shoes.

I was NOT expecting that. ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Punisher Season 2 on NETFLIX   Punisher Season 2 on NETFLIX EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 11:34 am

Is the Punisher's back-story (Frank stumbles across Mob activity with his family in tow, they're all killed apart from him and this sends him down the revenge/vigilante path) the same in this as the comic?
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Punisher Season 2 on NETFLIX   Punisher Season 2 on NETFLIX EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 4:49 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Is the Punisher's back-story (Frank stumbles across Mob activity with his family in tow, they're all killed apart from him and this sends him down the revenge/vigilante path) the same in this as the comic?

Netflix made some changes to his origin story.

In the old origin story, Frank Castle becomes the Punisher after his family is gunned down by the mob in cold blood.

But everything changed for Netflix. Though the Punisher’s origins were retained in Daredevil Season 2 (where he first appeared), The Punisher reveals that there was more to the death of the Castles thank Frank knows. As payback for Frank’s insubordination during a black ops missions that he found morally repugnant, the government — not the mob — orchestrated the deaths of his family.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Punisher Season 2 on NETFLIX   Punisher Season 2 on NETFLIX EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 11:43 am

Ah. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punisher Season 2 on NETFLIX   Punisher Season 2 on NETFLIX Empty

Back to top Go down

Punisher Season 2 on NETFLIX
Page 1 of 1