More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Agent Under Fire score

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Agent Under Fire score Empty
PostSubject: Agent Under Fire score   Agent Under Fire score EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 10:42 am

In my efforts to find new Bond related music, I ventured into the 007 world of gaming on youtube.

Love how The World Is Not Enough is weaved into this, but I'm not sure if it's the Bond-esque sound or the 90s vibe that I dig more! w00t

Really quite ambient while embracing the Bond sound. The iconic guitar riff creeping in around the 1.40 mark reminds me of Dr No's score.

^ Bit of fun, that cue.

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Agent Under Fire score   Agent Under Fire score EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 9:25 am

FieldsMan wrote:

Love how The World Is Not Enough is weaved into this, but I'm not sure if it's the Bond-esque sound or the 90s vibe that I dig more! w00t

Weirdly does make me feel like I'm walking through a shopping centre circa 1999. laugh
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Agent Under Fire score   Agent Under Fire score EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 10:23 am

I remember this one, it weirdly didn't feature Brozzer's likeness or voice. Quite fun though, enjoyed the oil-rig level (think it's been Diamonds since the movies had an action sequence set on one) and some of the gadgetry like the pocket-sized grappling hook and the EMP weapon in the car.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Agent Under Fire score   Agent Under Fire score EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 10:20 pm

Makes me want to find out anything from Everything Or Nothing, always liked how that game had a bitchin' title sequence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Agent Under Fire score   Agent Under Fire score EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 8:14 am

Blunt Instrument wrote:
I remember this one, it weirdly didn't feature Brozzer's likeness or voice. Quite fun though, enjoyed the oil-rig level (think it's been Diamonds since the movies had an action sequence set on one) and some of the gadgetry like the pocket-sized grappling hook and the EMP weapon in the car.

I have to admit the oil rig level did make me appreciate the DAF ending a little more. I prefer the more refined and varied gadgets seen in Nightfire personally, but I do like the idea of the all-in-one phone (probably inspired by TND!).

Hilly wrote:
Makes me want to find out anything from Everything Or Nothing, always liked how that game had a bitchin' title sequence.

Not big on EON song, if I'm honest, but I did like the visuals. I'd have preferred the jazzier version.

The EON score however is exceptional, even if personally I lean more toward the Nightfire soundtrack. Ah the memories... I should crack them out one day if consoles still work.
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Agent Under Fire score   Agent Under Fire score EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 3:57 am

This brings back memories of trying to beat this game with the clunky controls but loving the cheat to make the Z8 become the Lotus Esprit in the driving levels.

EA did at least try with their games. EoN is still probably the best Bond game of all.

But for game music nothing will ever beat GE64 and I do like the music for the TWINE N64 game as well.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Agent Under Fire score   Agent Under Fire score EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 9:34 am

The power of music... Certainly triggers feelings of nostalgia.

I remember very much enjoying all EA games. Then, much like the films, they turned to trash.

I think Nightfire's score is best. I might post a few tracks I dug up on YT recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Under Fire score   Agent Under Fire score Empty

Back to top Go down

Agent Under Fire score
Page 1 of 1