More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Ana and Lynch farting around

Go down 
+5
Perilagu Khan
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Gravity's Silhouette
CJB
bitchcraft
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Ana and Lynch farting around Empty
PostSubject: Ana and Lynch farting around   Ana and Lynch farting around EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 5:03 pm

tongue

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Ana and Lynch farting around   Ana and Lynch farting around EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 11:03 pm

That was enlightening. Can't wait for this blockbuster.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Ana and Lynch farting around   Ana and Lynch farting around EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 2:41 am

bitchcraft wrote:
tongue

Much like SPECTRE....no substance.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Ana and Lynch farting around   Ana and Lynch farting around EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 11:20 am

Really feel like I've entered a parallel universe the more I learn about Lynch. How she ended up playing a Bond girl is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Ana and Lynch farting around   Ana and Lynch farting around EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 2:53 pm

Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang wrote:
Really feel like I've entered a parallel universe the more I learn about Lynch. How she ended up playing a Bond girl is beyond me.

My guess is she's lesbian in the movie and does not succumb to Bond's charms. It's the ultimate middle-finger to long time fans: not only do we have a woman playing 007, but she has no interest in Bond, will not be seduced by Bond (if he even bothers to try) and isn't all that attractive.

The Bond Girls have now reached peak wokeness: they no longer have to be beautiful; in fact, it's mandatory that they be less than ideal. It reaffirms they have "agency" and live by their own rules. That they live in their world, not Bond's.

Apparently Lynch tried to work in a reference to Nomi being on her period during one of her read-throughs or collaborations with Cary. pukeface
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Ana and Lynch farting around   Ana and Lynch farting around EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 11:19 pm

I really wouldn't be surprised if Nomi doesn't sleep with Bond. I'd be more surprised if Bond actually tries to. As with my first impression with her casting, I thought she'd be playing a Bunt-esque type henchman... Not a Bond girl.

GS wrote:
Apparently Lynch tried to work in a reference to Nomi being on her period during one of her read-throughs or collaborations with Cary

Christ. laugh
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ana and Lynch farting around   Ana and Lynch farting around EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 12:52 am

Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang wrote:
I really wouldn't be surprised if Nomi doesn't sleep with Bond. I'd be more surprised if Bond actually tries to. As with my first impression with her casting, I thought she'd be playing a Bunt-esque type henchman... Not a Bond girl.

GS wrote:
Apparently Lynch tried to work in a reference to Nomi being on her period during one of her read-throughs or collaborations with Cary

Christ. laugh

The thought of Kregg and Lynch gettin' jiggy wid it is enough to make me toss my cookies. Laz and Lotte getting it on would have been less repulsive.
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Ana and Lynch farting around   Ana and Lynch farting around EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 1:53 am

Ugh. Remember when there were people around to say: THAT DOESN'T BELONG IN BOND!
Where does it stop? Why is there no arbiter any longer?

This is just random typical PR footage of two girls just chatting but to compare to anything we've had before I mean come on....Honor Blackman could eat them alive without even trying. Hell, even Eunice Gayson had more power/spunk/charm/class/style/feminine power/intelligence as Sylvia in a single scene than has been in any whole film in years.

And no one, NO ONE could cut Bond down to size with a single well placed remark as Penny did. That's the whole notion behind the character installed in DN and right down to the glances Lois could give so beautifully. Gone to time.

And note they only mention Judi Dench and even then only from the abominations because they only know the modern films and no one has any context or understanding or care for the universe of the stories or anything. The genius of Natalya's characterization in GE is that they were addressing these concerns back then but not shoving it down your throat or insulting your intelligence or the story's intelligence by having it be so unrealistically front and center at the detriment of the main plot.
GE did all this in 1995 and DID IT WELL. HOW HAVE WE GONE SO FAR BACKWARDS???

All of this because NO ONE takes the films SERIOUSLY.
If they did it would be quickly realized that even in the beginning the series was helping to break the molds of women as mere objects especially when compared to the other stories of their respective times-and also that they were adventure stories from a male perspective with enough wish/fantasy fulfillment to be engaging and somewhat titillating to audiences across the board....
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Ana and Lynch farting around   Ana and Lynch farting around EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 7:30 am

Christ... At least these actresses are having more fun in the video than you grumps.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Ana and Lynch farting around   Ana and Lynch farting around EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 8:39 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:

Apparently Lynch tried to work in a reference to Nomi being on her period during one of her read-throughs or collaborations with Cary. pukeface

Could've worked with Rog rather than Cregg.

Bond: "You know, when M told me I'd be meeting my replacement I didn't expect you to roll out the red carpet."
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ana and Lynch farting around   Ana and Lynch farting around EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 3:55 pm

CJB wrote:
Gravity's Silhouette wrote:

Could've worked with Rog rather than Cregg.

Bond: "You know, when M told me I'd be meeting my replacement I didn't expect you to roll out the red carpet."

Just so long as there wasn't a follow-up throw-away line about "licking her into shape"...

oh my!
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Ana and Lynch farting around   Ana and Lynch farting around EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 6:47 pm

Makeshift Python wrote:
Christ... At least these actresses are having more fun in the video than you grumps.

Yeah. You'd think no other Bonds had been promoted with daft fluff-piece publicity.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Ana and Lynch farting around   Ana and Lynch farting around EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 12:00 pm

Daniel Craig also farting around in new Heineken advert.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7887369/James-Bond-star-Daniel-Craig-pokes-fun-suave-007-persona-new-advert.html?ito=facebook_share_article-top&fbclid=IwAR2KBEMQbYoagRgDNE5pCoihSlCACWKEvJbPs8Q-CFsKizak4g1opP5xIfk

Good to see him lighten up. Seems Eon still feels the need to push the idea that Daniel Craig is James Bond though.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Ana and Lynch farting around   Ana and Lynch farting around EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 am

Eh, it's a fun ad I'll give 'em that.

Heineken sucks though.
Back to top Go down
Strangways&Quarrel
'R'
'R'
Strangways&Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: Ana and Lynch farting around   Ana and Lynch farting around EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 4:47 am

Pretty fun advert.

CJB wrote:
Heineken sucks though.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ana and Lynch farting around   Ana and Lynch farting around Empty

Back to top Go down

Ana and Lynch farting around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: No Time to Die-
Jump to: