More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Reboot Blues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

Reboot Blues Empty
PostSubject: Reboot Blues   Reboot Blues EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 6:18 pm

Reading and looking at discussion about having John Rhys-Davies back for GE and the Mishkin role etc, I was thinking about future films. Let's assume, perhaps, that in the next couple of Bond films (at this rate, 2025 and 2030) the writers or whoever want to reflect the tensions with Russia now.

Could we see (or even, should we see) Gogol rebooted? A key component of the films from TSWLM through TLD, it needn't be a large role and if we have the likes of Tanner rebooted than why not Gogol? Indeed, maybe even Agent XXX (with an actress whose accent is fixed...!)

Arguably, if they did do a film involving Russia in some shape or form, they'll likely create fresh characters. Or if they follow the route of Felix and Moneypenny, reboot Gogol as a woman and XXX as a Pacific Russian. smoking 2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Reboot Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reboot Blues   Reboot Blues EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 12:56 am

I'd rather they stop rebooting characters beyond the likes of Leiter and Tanner. Blofeld proved they're not quite up to the task.

Though it's titillating to think we might see a mission where James and Pola have to work together and he sends her a dozen red roses at its end.

I also maintain that, if Jaws ever is rebooted, Michael Shannon should be the man to play him.

Reboot Blues CaR75BjWIAE0Dmt
Back to top Go down

Reboot Blues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: Bond: General News & General Discussion-
Jump to: