More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Thunderball question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krilencu
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Krilencu

Thunderball question Empty
PostSubject: Thunderball question   Thunderball question EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:17 pm

I picked up TB after having a break reading it. I had been reading up to chapter 7 and yesterday restarted at chapter 8. Can you people please enlighten me what happened with the whole Shrublands and Count Lippe part because it's a little vague right now. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Thunderball question   Thunderball question EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:35 pm

You probably found some answer by now, but this is from MI6 and I guess it does the trick:

"M hilariously sends Bond to a health farm with a diet of soup, and there Bond comes Count Lippe, whose small tattoo arouses Bond's suspicions. Lippe tries to kill him on a spinal rack, but Bond gets his revenge by scorching Lippe in a Turkish bath. This upsets SPECTRE, the Special Executive for Counter-Intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion, who are a criminal organisation currently plotting from a front in Paris. Blofeld, their leader, and Largo, No1, have arranged a plan to steal nuclear bombs from NATO and by bribing pilot Giuseppe Pettachi to fly his vulcan to the Bahamas after poisoning the crew they do so, demanding $100,000,000 or they will blow up a valuable site and then a city. M has a hunch that the plane may have gone to the Bahamas, and Bond flies there after Lippe tried to kill him, but was himself assassinated by SPECTRE because his misfortune had endangered the plot."
Back to top Go down
Krilencu
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Krilencu

PostSubject: Re: Thunderball question   Thunderball question EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:31 am

Thanks, Louis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderball question   Thunderball question Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderball question
Page 1 of 1