More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Is Irma Bunt out of place for a Bond henchwoman?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ironpony
Q Branch
Q Branch
ironpony

Is Irma Bunt out of place for a Bond henchwoman? Empty
PostSubject: Is Irma Bunt out of place for a Bond henchwoman?   Is Irma Bunt out of place for a Bond henchwoman? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:57 am

It just seems to me that she comes off as your average grumpy old Aunt, at Christmas dinner or something along those lines, rather than a legit Bond henchwoman. Unless it's just me?
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Is Irma Bunt out of place for a Bond henchwoman?   Is Irma Bunt out of place for a Bond henchwoman? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:32 am

It's just you.
Back to top Go down
silvertoe
'R'
'R'
silvertoe

PostSubject: Re: Is Irma Bunt out of place for a Bond henchwoman?   Is Irma Bunt out of place for a Bond henchwoman? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:34 pm

She isn't the most threatening villain is she ROTFLMAO or as Laz called her "fat old cow" yes
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Is Irma Bunt out of place for a Bond henchwoman?   Is Irma Bunt out of place for a Bond henchwoman? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:43 pm

ironpony wrote:
It just seems to me that she comes off as your average grumpy old Aunt, at Christmas dinner or something along those lines, rather than a legit Bond henchwoman.  Unless it's just me?

Just you. Go back to Fleming's source material, i.e the novel. She's formerly of German state police, she knows tools to use if the cards are down. As in the film she's shepherding these girls to do bad deeds. Had she been in Diamonds Are Forever I dare suggest she would have shown her claws as in YOLT (the novel) she gets her kicks against Bond when he's captured.

Furthermore, she is the one who killed Tracy.

Not like any grumpy aunt I know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Irma Bunt out of place for a Bond henchwoman?   Is Irma Bunt out of place for a Bond henchwoman? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Irma Bunt out of place for a Bond henchwoman?
Page 1 of 1