More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen Empty
PostSubject: GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen   GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 5:48 am

Skip the first 28 minutes (you'll see why) and enjoy the second 2020 GoldenEye watchalong-- this time with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen.

Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen   GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 11:17 am

Yikes, Famke's clearly 'had work done'.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen   GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 5:24 pm

Like she's been stung by a bee. I'll give it a proper look later. See how they all react when Onatopp's manoeuvres appear.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen   GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 9:42 pm

Looking forward to watching this. It's such a shame she felt the need to get it done. Plus, I can't imagine it being particularly freeing as an actor who needs an expressive face... and not a frozen one.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen   GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:48 am

Have you seen Nicole Kidman lately? Don't know how anybody could watch her recent work without totally focusing on her weirdly immobile face.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen   GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 6:14 pm

Utterly depressing. Even Carol Vorderman's gone too far with this stuff.

I trust though that Martin Campbell et al had better luck running the tech than poor Brozzer did at moments. colgate Have to see if he mentions Brosnan's problem with his little finger when holding the gun.

Just as well I'm in lockdown, I can squeeze this in between rotation of my DVD collection.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen   GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 1:10 am

Curious to see what they recall. Might get to this over the weekend (if not before).

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Have you seen Nicole Kidman lately? Don't know how anybody could watch her recent work without totally focusing on her weirdly immobile face.    

It reminds me of when Kidman was shooting Rabbit Hole, the director apparently told her that she needs to lay off the botox during filming because the role requires such raw emotion. Still one of her career highlights-- maybe because of it!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen   GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen EmptyWed May 05, 2021 12:28 pm

I've been watching this GE watchalong intermittently over the last few days. If you haven't I highly recommend it. The love Martin Campbell has for this one is genuine and his energy is very infectious. Some of the stories/tidbits he and Famke share are very interesting and he even shares his thoughts about Serra's score!

It was surreal and a blast watching the Brosnan one last year... but this one was conducted much more efficiently; the twin perspectives of a cast and crew member really sells it.

Took a little while for a decent discussion about Izabella to pop up, but there's a great little comment from Martin about her love scene with Brosnan in Cuba.

The only downside to this is the few comments about CR06. sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen   GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen Empty

Back to top Go down

GoldenEye Watchalong with Martin Campbell and Famke Janssen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: The Bond Films: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion :: GoldenEye (1995)-
Jump to: