More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

New poster for Carpenter's HALLOWEEN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

New poster for Carpenter's HALLOWEEN Empty
PostSubject: New poster for Carpenter's HALLOWEEN   New poster for Carpenter's HALLOWEEN EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 3:29 am

Saw it on collider just now, but it didn't look right. The more I looked at it, the more I thought, 'that's no knife, that's a light saber.'

https://static1.colliderimages.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/John-Carpenter-Halloween-Poster-by-Matt-Ferguson-and-Vice-Press-social.jpg?q=50&fit=contain&w=750&h=375&dpr=1.5

All you gotta do is swap out the pumpkin for a Vader helmet, then periodize the costume and environment and you're in biz for a SW horrorshow.

Color me unimpressed with the concept and execution.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: New poster for Carpenter's HALLOWEEN   New poster for Carpenter's HALLOWEEN EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 7:40 am

You've reminded me that the announcement that Disney had bought Lucasfilm was made on October 31st of whichever year it was. I was most disgruntled that something with Vader 'sabering Mickey Mouse's head off hadn't been put together as part of it, given the date.
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: New poster for Carpenter's HALLOWEEN   New poster for Carpenter's HALLOWEEN EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 12:59 pm

Might have been more prescient to show Mick or Minnie biting on Darth's leg -- or some other extremity -- given the response to SOLO and most of the non-MANDALORIAN SW fare.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New poster for Carpenter's HALLOWEEN   New poster for Carpenter's HALLOWEEN Empty

Back to top Go down

New poster for Carpenter's HALLOWEEN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: Film News & Film Discussion-
Jump to: