More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Bond 'Expanded Universe' novels are on the way

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

Bond 'Expanded Universe' novels are on the way  Empty
PostSubject: Bond 'Expanded Universe' novels are on the way    Bond 'Expanded Universe' novels are on the way  EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 10:40 am

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2021/nov/04/licensed-to-thrill-kim-sherwood-set-to-expand-the-james-bond-universe
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Bond 'Expanded Universe' novels are on the way    Bond 'Expanded Universe' novels are on the way  EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 8:25 pm

Well, this depresses on a number of reasons, least of all why no one got in touch with me. I have a Draco biopic lined up...What? No?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Bond 'Expanded Universe' novels are on the way    Bond 'Expanded Universe' novels are on the way  EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 10:39 pm

A series of books starring Machine Gun Granny perhaps? Starting with her exploits on the Alpine Front of WWI.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Bond 'Expanded Universe' novels are on the way    Bond 'Expanded Universe' novels are on the way  EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:19 am

She says encouraging Bond fandom-y things in that article for sure ... but I have subsequently seen another where she mentions 'bringing a feminist slant to it'. Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Bond 'Expanded Universe' novels are on the way    Bond 'Expanded Universe' novels are on the way  EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 2:48 am

I don't know what audience they're going for but if it works as well as the first Moneypenny Diaries book it could be fun. (Seems that article forgot that a woman HAS written a Bond related book before.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Bond 'Expanded Universe' novels are on the way    Bond 'Expanded Universe' novels are on the way  EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 10:59 pm

This doesn't bother me too much. It's not like they'll ever outrank Fleming's works and I've barely touched any continuation novels and spinoffs anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bond 'Expanded Universe' novels are on the way    Bond 'Expanded Universe' novels are on the way  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bond 'Expanded Universe' novels are on the way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: Literary Bond-
Jump to: