More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls

Go down 
+9
AMC Hornet
Hilly
Somerset
Sarai
Blunt Instrument
trevanian
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
hegottheboot
Perilagu Khan
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls Empty
PostSubject: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 5:22 pm

Could be any girl who's appeared in a Bond film, no matter how briefly. Non-speaking roles included. Pics preferred, naturally.

Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls 5cb4b9089978e269d5056450
Irka Bochenko

Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls Corinne-clery-1979
Corinne Clery

Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls Berenice-Marlohe-31
Berenice Marlohe

Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 12:11 am

Every actress who has been in the series is lovely but in terms of the sexiness and sensuality department I have to break out my personal theory of the Young films being the only truly sexy films in the series.

There's a rawness and a sensuality even in small parts such as Nadja Regin's mistress character calling out to Kerim in FRWL for another afternoon tryst that just exudes sex which was part of the Bond cocktail that proved irresistible. And of course there's the FRWL bedroom scene which has never been equaled. Only the TB Fiona bed scene matches it for raw sexuality.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 12:29 am

Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls 7dfce7a8f06487f89a1ddd4913b02829--bond-girls-james-bond
Perfection.

Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls 5e4f4028646a79a03448c10bdbcc1cf2

Osato would approve.

I’d have to think of a third. So many options but which is third? Claudine? Daniela? Ursula? Sophie? Tanya?
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 12:41 am

Izabella and Luciana could well be my number 4 and 5.

Boot, you should create a thread for the 3 Sexiest Scenes.
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 1:49 am

Honor, Daniella and Luciana. Though I remember that for a number of years I was bewitched by Ms. Bach, and also by that sort of weird-voiced girl in OCTOPUSSY who had played Garbo a few years earlier. I remember those attractions, but not the reasoning behind them (assuming reason played into it, that is.)
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 9:33 pm

Weird-voiced girl in OP? Kristina Wayborn?
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 12:27 am

Yeah, she had a very unusual way of speaking, it wasn't so much her voice sound as her diction. She looked larger than life (in a good way) kind of like Lisa Marie, the woman from some Ed Wood movies. Have a feeling her playing opposite Dalton would have been more interesting than with Moore.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 11:26 am

Bit of a nip-slip going on in the pic of Ms. Bochenko, which is far from irka-some.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 5:14 pm

trevanian wrote:
Yeah, she had a very unusual way of speaking, it wasn't so much her voice sound as her diction. She looked larger than life (in a good way) kind of like Lisa Marie, the woman from some Ed Wood movies. Have a feeling her playing opposite Dalton would have been more interesting than with Moore.

Swedish, I believe, and thus English was probably a second language.

She's a long and lean lady.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 7:39 am

It's usually whoever is on the screen at the time and I could think about this forever and not come up with a consistent list.
The only one who stands out for me as being above the rest is Ursula Andress. In fact I'm not sure I've seen hotter anywhere..just absolute goddess perfection. My mind gets so lost in the idea of living with her on that island and slips so far into fantasy every time I watch Dr.No I tend to tune out or lose the plot altogether.
Britt Ekland would most likely be my second. 

so much to take into account
I mean I love Maud Adams too, that almost stern yet motherly look and of course the whole idea of living with her in Octopussy. 
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 4:35 pm

Ekland was quite a dish alright, although I understand she hasn't aged terribly well. Lots of ill-advised plastic surgery, most likely.

Caroline Munro is another who deserves mention. To my mind, she absolutely blows Barbara Bach out of the water and I get the impression Bond felt that way, too.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:42 pm

I find Barbara Bach to be one of the most wooden boring Bond girls in any movie and agree with Caroline. she just sizzles with sexuality the second she appears on screen

and are we talking about the actresses or the characters and their personalities as well here?

Brit and Ursula's characters I love as much as their looks and the type I like
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 9:33 pm

Xenia is super hot, love those features and her orgasmic reaction to violence of any kind had potential to make her one of the best if they didn't keep playing it for laughs
it feels like they didn't have the guts to go through with it all the way so falls into parody unfortunately

Back to top Go down
Somerset
'R'
'R'
Somerset

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 10:31 pm

This is the kind of serious question that needs a truly good mulling over to get at a satisfactory answer, and Lord knows I’ve tried since I first saw this thread appear couple weeks ago now, but for the life of me it’s impossible.

I do have to admit that the recent change of pic at the bottom of the index page is severely biasing my current opinion.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 12:06 am

I'm a touch late but bear with me chaps.

1) Tracy. I had a crush on Dame Diana as a kid watching Avengers and it transferred to OHMSS.

2) Octopussy.

3) Stacey
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 8:14 pm

I still cant think of anyone anywhere as hot as Ursula.
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Head of Station
Head of Station
AMC Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 12:47 am

You always remember your first: Tiffany "butt crack" Case. colgate Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls Tiffan11

Mia Hama, whose character's name was never mentioned in YOLT. drool Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls Mie_ha10

Rosie Carver - 'nuff said. w00t Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls Rosie-10
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 2:20 pm

Not going to question the fine gentlemen's expertise on the matter but I would have expected to find a lot more Domino/Claudine answers to this query!
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 4:20 pm

So would Claudine.
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 1:27 am

Maybe she could settle for the Bond girl version of Miss Congeniality ... best bathing suit?
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 6:11 am

if we are going by looks only Domino would most likely be in the top 3
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 6:16 am

Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls Gold10

pretty hard to beat too
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 6:18 am

Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls Gold210
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 4:40 pm

Shirley had the most beautiful hair, and a very sexy face to match.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls   Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 5:34 am

Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls Thunde10
Back to top Go down

Your Three Sexiest Bond Girls
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next