More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty?

Go down 
+3
Salomé
GeneralGogol
Perilagu Khan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty? Empty
PostSubject: Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty?   Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:39 pm

The answer is yes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1380971/Simon-Ledger-arrested-racism-performing-Kung-Fu-Fighting.html#ixzz1KiiW1Aae

As Marc Stein said, some societies are too stupid to survive. And interestingly, this sort of idiocy just confirms that The Camp of the Saints, which I'm currently reading, is prophecy, not lunacy.
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty?   Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Did April Fool's Day come late to Britain?

I'm sure that Chinese fellow would be mortified upon seeing what Elliott Carver does in TND. laugh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty?   Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Britain is terminal. At least Mark Steyn is determined that we will die laughing:

Quote :
Recently, I dined in what, on my last visit some years back, had been a genteel English spa town. I bid farewell to my companions outside the restaurant and walked the short distance to my rental car, whereupon I was accosted by two underdressed young ladies in their late teens giggling and wobbling unsteadily in high heels. They wanted me to give them a lift to a nearby club. I regretted that I was heading in the opposite direction – whatever that was and wherever it led. They then demanded £20 so that they could call a minicab. I demurred. They offered in return to show me their breasts. I declined the offer, so they lifted up their tops and showed me them anyway. I was getting into the car by this point and the girls had seized the door. An elderly couple of near parodic Englishness – tweedy buffer with horsey missus – hurried by, scowling at me as if it were my fault the streets were now choked with topless trollops. Having gotten out the merchandise, the ladies were insisting I pay for it. And, when I showed no inclination to, they accused me of being of a non-heterosexual persuasion.

I started the engine. It was a manual, and, being distracted by the flying curses and jiggling knockers, I stalled the thing. And for a moment I had a horrible vision of the two chavs (in Britspeak) falling on me, glassing me, driving their stiletto heels into my skull, and making off with the car, leaving me to turn up on page 17 of the local paper under the headline “Has-Been Writer Found Dead In Two-Girl Special Gone Tragically Wrong.” I cast around for a copper, but as is traditional none were in sight. Obviously they don’t show up for public drunkenness or aggravated toplessness, but the ladies’ homophobic remarks would surely have led to an ASBO (Anti-Social Behavior Order) for Section Five hate speech and six months of sensitivity training. As I drove off, one of them banged on the hood while the other yelled, “You’re everything that’s wrong with this country!” Which seemed a bit unfair considering I was only on British soil for a mere 72 hours.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty?   Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:44 pm

I not only misspelled Mark, I misspelled Steyn into the bargain. I'm everything that's wrong with this country.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty?   Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:00 pm

Apparently there is a Marc Stein as well Khanners, but he seems to be an NBA reporter. I hadn't thought of you as a huge basketball fan. :D
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty?   Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:11 am

Stilicho Bias wrote:
And interestingly, this sort of idiocy just confirms that The Camp of the Saints, which I'm currently reading, is prophecy, not lunacy.

Having just finished reading it, I can certainly see that Monsieur Raspail was not far off. It's amazing that a book written almost 40 years ago by a Frenchman contains many characters (particularly those in the media) and situations that are all too familiar to an Australian observer in the present day. Nothing has changed.

As for the story at hand, I'm not shocked in the least bit. Not content with the loss of empire, some Britons have seemingly decided that the country should lose its marbles too.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty?   Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:24 am

Fry him.

Despicable racist.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty?   Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:58 am

Fucking chinaman.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: a   Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:25 pm

Salomé wrote:
Apparently there is a Marc Stein as well Khanners, but he seems to be an NBA reporter. I hadn't thought of you as a huge basketball fan. :D

Actually, I'm a serious basketball fan, which is why I despise the NBA.

:bball:
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: a   Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:28 pm

CJB wrote:
Stilicho Bias wrote:
And interestingly, this sort of idiocy just confirms that The Camp of the Saints, which I'm currently reading, is prophecy, not lunacy.

Not content with the loss of empire, some Britons have seemingly decided that the country should lose its marbles too.

Pithy and much to the point, CJB.

Python:

laugh

You'd better pray the Waffen Sensitivity Bund doesn't see that post. And I'm only partially joking.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty?   Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:23 pm

I fear this country of mine has long since gone downhill in all manner of ways.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty?   Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Great Britain Gone Totally Batty?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: