More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden

Go down 
+26
Fort Knox
Fae
Mr. Trevelyan
Seve
Moore
Blunt Instrument
Largo's Shark
bitchcraft
lalala2004
Hilly
bondfan06
HJackson
G section
Salomé
Vesper
danslittlefinger
dr. strangelove
Makeshift Python
Fairbairn-Sykes
GeneralGogol
The White Tuxedo
Lazenby.
colly
Control
CJB
Jack Wade
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:39 am

Wow.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/01/obama-statement-sunday_n_856083.html

An aide to a House committee member has told a CBS reporter that it's announcing the death of Osama Bin Laden and that the U.S. has the body. More to come soon.

Last edited by Jack Wade on Mon May 02, 2011 5:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:46 am

Holy smokes.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:46 am

Damn.

This made my Sunday night a lot more interesting. And on Obama's watch? Not bad for his campaign.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:53 am

All the major news sources are confirming that Osama is dead. Awaiting the president's news conference.

Last edited by Jack Wade on Mon May 02, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
colly
Q Branch
Q Branch
colly

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:54 am

Wow.

Just went to the TV and saw it abuzz with "Osama Bin Laden is dead" - spose its going to put all those caputured lower level guys to the test when they say theyll avenge him with massive attacks et al.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:05 am

I'm just curious as to how positive the ID of the body could be...... If, after dropping a big f*** off bomb on the guy, all they found was a body with a beard, then I might not buy it. Hope it's not George Lucas, Jeff Bridges or Father Christmas..... that would suck.

Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:09 am

Good. Though it's a shame we didn't get him alive. Still, glad he's dead.

Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden Arrested20Development20-20Mission20Accomplished
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:09 am

Lazenby. wrote:
I'm just curious as to how positive the ID of the body could be...... If, after dropping a big f*** off bomb on the guy, all they found was a body with a beard, then I might not buy it. Hope it's not George Lucas, Jeff Bridges or Father Christmas..... that would suck.

From what I've gathered so far, it doesn't sound like he was killed in a bombing. Seems more clandestine than that.
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:11 am

Pair of pliers and a blowtorch.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:15 am

First they said bombing. Now they're saying it was possible that he was killed at close range in an urban environment.

Obama needs to hurry up.
Back to top Go down
colly
Q Branch
Q Branch
colly

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:16 am

From the CNN coverage, apparently he was living pretty much in open sight, in a mansion outside Islamabad in Pakistan. And they found him using "US Assets", as one guy keeps reiterating.

But the pakistan thing, if true, makes this doubly interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:17 am

CNN saying it was not a drone but a "human operation." Awesome.
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:19 am

I just heard on TV he was killled outside someone's mansion near Pakistan's capital, Islamabad. Who's mansion this was is a curious question.

I suppose this offers some major closure to a lot of families. However, revenge attacks are indeed more likely now.

And it'll be interesting to see who will be crowned as the new most hated man in the western world.
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:19 am

Jack Wade wrote:
CNN saying it was not a drone but a "human operation." Awesome.

A drone? Bin Laden was terminated.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:20 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
First they said bombing. Now they're saying it was possible that he was killed at close range in an urban environment.

The latter sounds way too much like an evening in my neighbourhood, so I'd believe the bombing story first.
Back to top Go down
Fairbairn-Sykes
Head of Station
Head of Station
Fairbairn-Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:23 am

I had assumed he had died of natural causes in his cave YEARS ago, considering how little evidence of his existence still existed, so until I see a body I have some healthy skepticism. I mean, what if they found his body, but he's been dead for years, but they want to claim they did it now for political reasons? I dunno, there's a LOT of questions, and it's a little bizarre that after TEN years he's suddenly dead. Wow. Don't know what to say until we hear more.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenagebat.blogspot.com
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:27 am

Fairbairn-Sykes wrote:
I had assumed he had died of natural causes in his cave YEARS ago, considering how little evidence of his existence still existed, so until I see a body I have some healthy skepticism. I mean, what if they found his body, but he's been dead for years, but they want to claim they did it now for political reasons? I dunno, there's a LOT of questions, and it's a little bizarre that after TEN years he's suddenly dead. Wow.

That's a very plausible theory IMO. Would the world's most wanted man have even set foot outside the "mansion" he was hiding in, knowing full well that all it would take is one shot to kill him? I dunno....

Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:28 am

Fairbairn-Sykes wrote:
I dunno, there's a LOT of questions, and it's a little bizarre that after TEN years he's suddenly dead. Wow. Don't know what to say until we hear more.
There's a reason why he was captured in a house. Finding someone in those caves was like finding a needle in a haystack.
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:31 am

Nothing like a house call.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:32 am

laugh
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Fairbairn-Sykes
Head of Station
Head of Station
Fairbairn-Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:42 am

Whoever took the shot better get a medal.
Back to top Go down
http://goldenagebat.blogspot.com
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:45 am

The White Tuxedo wrote:
Nothing like a house call.

laugh
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:46 am

Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden Kersey
Back to top Go down
dr. strangelove
'R'
'R'
dr. strangelove

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:53 am

These crowds gathering outside the White House are pretty awesome. Singing, dancing, yelling, it's crazy.

Thanks to the courageous members of the United States military, and the CIA and Counter-terrorism crews. This is a great day for America, and the world.

Last edited by dr. strangelove on Mon May 02, 2011 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger
'R'
'R'
danslittlefinger

Location : Somewhere where I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered...

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:56 am

Hopefully the victims families of 9/11 and many others can get some degree of closure, at little as it might be.
A true testament to never giving up, never backing down and true strategic majesty on the ground re: Special Ops, Black Hawk Down etc.

But very impressed Obama stated this:
"So let me say this as clearly as I can — the United States is not and will never be at war with Islam."

So many people forget this or choose to.

The war continues, but the head of the snake has been severed.

Huge moment for the US and the world.

now onto Gaddafi.....

Last edited by danslittlefinger on Mon May 02, 2011 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden   Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama announces death of Osama Bin Laden
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next