These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Four Bond Props

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perilagu Khan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive


Posts : 3464
Member Since : 2011-03-22
Location : The high plains

PostSubject: Four Bond Props   Wed May 11, 2011 3:07 am

Excepting buildings, real estate, and items of immense worth you'd like to resell, which four props appearing in Bond films would you most like to own? Here are mine:

1. The red angel Christmas ornament from OHMSS

2. The dark green Hawaiin shirt with the fish design worn by Leiter in TB

3. The yellow helicopter in FRWL


4. The 1957 Ford in which Lippe meets his end in TB
Back to top Go down
FieldsMan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 3853
Member Since : 2010-05-13
Location : Piz Gloria

PostSubject: Re: Four Bond Props   Wed May 11, 2011 7:40 am

1. The Aston Martin DB5
2. Connery's Grey Suit in Doctor No (fitted for me)
3. Scaramanga's Kitchen
4. Doctor No's (dinner) Candle Holder
Back to top Go down
AMC Hornet
Senior Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 700
Member Since : 2011-08-19
Location : Station 'C' - Canada

PostSubject: Re: Four Bond Props   Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:03 pm

1. A white Lotus Esprit (I have the 10" die-cast model with sub conversion attachments)
2. The laser satellite from DAF (I'd settle for a miniature replica)
3. A SPECTRE scuba tow-sled from TB (only 2 are known to still exist) or failing that, one of Stromberg's
4. A red & white Glastron GT 150 motorboat with Evinrude outboard or a grey Glastron/Carlson Scimitar

What I really wanted most was a Golden Gun, and now that I have one I'm happy to settle for miniatures of the rest.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 499
Member Since : 2011-03-15
Location : Beautiful British Columbia

PostSubject: Re: Four Bond Props   Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Is it bad if I say Legs Lazenby's gold  bezants? laugh 

Tracy's white dress worn in the casino.

Leiter's shades in Dr. No.

And though I love the Sunbeam Alpine in Dr. No... I can really see myself in the forest green Bentley from FRWL.

And one more... ?

Realistically... I would love a SPECTRE ring... I'd wear it all the time. yes 
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 239
Member Since : 2013-04-09
Location : RESIGNED.

PostSubject: Re: Four Bond Props   Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:08 pm

1. Scaramanga's Golden Gun
2. Stromberg's Shipping Line Fish Emblem
3. The wrist dart gun from Moonraker
4. The SPECTRE Octopus Ring
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
AMC Hornet
Senior Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 700
Member Since : 2011-08-19
Location : Station 'C' - Canada

PostSubject: Re: Four Bond Props   Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:12 am

To Retro and the General:
Factory Entertainment makes the SPECTRE ring. Check their website - they may still have some available.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 3094
Member Since : 2011-03-20
Location : Belfast, Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Four Bond Props   Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:39 pm

Yes, I was about to mention I'd seen them being sold on eBay in the past.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 239
Member Since : 2013-04-09
Location : RESIGNED.

PostSubject: Re: Four Bond Props   Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:44 am

^^ Thank you gents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
retrokitty
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 499
Member Since : 2011-03-15
Location : Beautiful British Columbia

PostSubject: Re: Four Bond Props   Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:05 am

I've looked up the Factory Entertainment ones but they are different from the one Fiona and Largo wore. The FE one has fewer legs and details. I'll eventually have one made. It can't be that difficult or expensive.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 239
Member Since : 2013-04-09
Location : RESIGNED.

PostSubject: Re: Four Bond Props   Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:06 am

retrokitty wrote:
I've looked up the Factory Entertainment ones but they are different from the one Fiona and Largo wore.  The FE one has fewer legs and details.  I'll eventually have one made. It can't be that difficult or expensive.

Oh, that's a pity then, though I'm not into props or replicas very much - I plough the deeper furrow of Bondology.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
retrokitty
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 499
Member Since : 2011-03-15
Location : Beautiful British Columbia

PostSubject: Re: Four Bond Props   Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Well, if we can't get the right ring... we can always have our pie and eat it too.


Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 239
Member Since : 2013-04-09
Location : RESIGNED.

PostSubject: Re: Four Bond Props   Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:37 pm

retrokitty wrote:
Well, if we can't get the right ring... we can always have our pie and eat it too.



That's rather impressive!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
avatar

Posts : 3094
Member Since : 2011-03-20
Location : Belfast, Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Four Bond Props   Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:22 pm

General Yuskovich wrote:
retrokitty wrote:
I've looked up the Factory Entertainment ones but they are different from the one Fiona and Largo wore.  The FE one has fewer legs and details.  I'll eventually have one made. It can't be that difficult or expensive.
Oh, that's a pity then, though I'm not into props or replicas very much - I plough the deeper furrow of Bondology.
Well, we all like to plough a deeper furrow from time to time *Moore-esque eyebrow raise*.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent
avatar

Posts : 239
Member Since : 2013-04-09
Location : RESIGNED.

PostSubject: Re: Four Bond Props   Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:23 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
General Yuskovich wrote:
retrokitty wrote:
I've looked up the Factory Entertainment ones but they are different from the one Fiona and Largo wore.  The FE one has fewer legs and details.  I'll eventually have one made. It can't be that difficult or expensive.
Oh, that's a pity then, though I'm not into props or replicas very much - I plough the deeper furrow of Bondology.
Well, we all like to plough a deeper furrow from time to time *Moore-esque eyebrow raise*.

Indeed. That's why I'm a member here on BaB and why I keep coming back for more. It's all part of my portfolio.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Four Bond Props   

Back to top Go down
 
Four Bond Props
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: Bond: General News & General Discussion-
Jump to: