More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Keeping Bond And Beyond alive

Go down 
+28
6of1
Harmsway
Santa
RobDudley
Gravity's Silhouette
Louis Armstrong
Salomé
Hilly
Fae
Perilagu Khan
colly
G section
Chang
Largo's Shark
Control
Ravenstone
Blunt Instrument
retrokitty
Seve
bondfan06
tiffanywint
Fort Knox
lalala2004
GeneralGogol
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Makeshift Python
CJB
Lazenby.
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:44 pm

Because I thought some of those MI6ers would fit right in here. Strong personalites and can hold their own.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Strong personalities is certainly one thing we have. huh 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:01 pm

Yes, and I've had enough - I'm going to take a break for a while. Maybe that'll help with the new direction; I don't think this forum's big enough for me and Brian.

FWIW, I think retrocat made some good suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Right chaps, time to go sort a thread out. I might be some time.

*pulls goggles down*

on my way 

(lor' if only it was a Spitfire in that smiley)
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Sorted.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Looked like we got to editing at the same time. Damned if I could figure out how to phaser the posts en masse. Started to do it one by one hence why I briefly locked it.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:51 am

Here's SirHenryLeeChing's message to Ambler and Hilly:

Quote :
You tell those two motherfucking cunts that I said the best part of them ran down the leg of the john who was fucking the cock sucking gutter whore they call a mother!
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:34 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:

Quote :
You tell those two motherfucking cunts that I said the best part of them ran down the leg of the john who was fucking the cock sucking gutter whore they call a mother!
Whoa! Where did that come from? That seems way out of character for that guy.

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:40 pm

retrokitty wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:

Quote :
Sir Henry was watching the debacle in the 'New Member' thread last night.

Here's the full PM for context (FWIW, his email accidentally got sent to my junk folder and I'm the middle of writing a reply):

Quote :
Well I sent you an e-mail and no response. I'm actually not surprised to tell the truth. I'd be embarrassed too if I asked Draggers to help me recruit new members and then sat back and watched a mod and his buddy do more than just insult said person, but abuse and degrade him in ways a decent human like Draggers shouldn't have to endure. Oh yes, I saw everything said before the site that proclaims "We're against censorship" turns into a bunch of ass covering hypocrites because they don't want to scare off our new recruits. If I was a hacker, I'd have a flashing sign proclaiming that place "BULLSHIT and beyond". You can keep it buddy. Count me out. The moment I'd step foot in there, with license to curse and speak my mind, would be like unlocking Pandora's Box and then opening the bottle inside containing the evil genie. Because most certainly I would immediately go after Ambler and Hilly. As a matter of fact, you can give them that very same message from me if you got the nerve to do it because Draggers didn't have the balls to talk to them like I told him to."

You tell those two motherfucking cunts that I said the best part of them ran down the leg of the john who was fucking the cock sucking gutter whore they call a mother! That goes for anyone in your admin who supports them too. Bullies! Let them come at me or smart off on me over there, I'll eat those two cockroaches for breakfast! They aren't in my fucking league when it comes to insults. Above is a mere taste. I could make a hardcore sailor blush with envy with what I could really say.

I don't want to be your enemy Shark. I know you a long time and I want to give you the benefit of the doubt in saying I honestly believe you didn't condone this, and are above that. You should have come to his defense though. It was just wrong, wrong, wrong. But I hope you still come around unless JP has banned you for this and talk music with me, if he does, you can always e-mail me, you have my address.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:27 pm

Strewth. Well, that's a dent in the old armour for sure.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:57 pm

That's what happens when Brian always proclaims himself the victim to everyone, instead of acting like a man. He's learned nothing over the past few months. How many of us mods told him to put Ambler on ignore already? One should have been enough.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Not a massive PREDATOR fan, but could some of our mods make Forgot feel comfortable, and show him the ropes?
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Who is he and where did we acquire him from?
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:42 pm

No idea. Some goes for Thevan.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Some of Brian's recruits perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:07 pm

Brian perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:29 pm

Well, Forgot, seems to be from MI6. Not St George for there's no blog links. Maybe it's Brian again and if the other two are Brian what a sad state of affairs. Damned fool.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:21 am

Didn't realise he was from MI6. I just PM'd Brian to remind him that BaB should be Spearmint Rhino to MI6's Sainsbury's creche . Not sure that'll make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:45 am

Largo's Shark wrote:
retrokitty wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:

Quote :
Sir Henry was watching the debacle in the 'New Member' thread last night.

Here's the full PM for context (FWIW, his email accidentally got sent to my junk folder and I'm the middle of writing a reply):

Quote :
Well I sent you an e-mail and no response. I'm actually not surprised to tell the truth. I'd be embarrassed too if I asked Draggers to help me recruit new members and then sat back and watched a mod and his buddy do more than just insult said person, but abuse and degrade him in ways a decent human like Draggers shouldn't have to endure. Oh yes, I saw everything said before the site that proclaims "We're against censorship" turns into a bunch of ass covering hypocrites because they don't want to scare off our new recruits. If I was a hacker, I'd have a flashing sign proclaiming that place "BULLSHIT and beyond". You can keep it buddy. Count me out. The moment I'd step foot in there, with license to curse and speak my mind, would be like unlocking Pandora's Box and then opening the bottle inside containing the evil genie. Because most certainly I would immediately go after Ambler and Hilly. As a matter of fact, you can give them that very same message from me if you got the nerve to do it because Draggers didn't have the balls to talk to them like I told him to."

You tell those two motherfucking cunts that I said the best part of them ran down the leg of the john who was fucking the cock sucking gutter whore they call a mother! That goes for anyone in your admin who supports them too. Bullies! Let them come at me or smart off on me over there, I'll eat those two cockroaches for breakfast! They aren't in my fucking league when it comes to insults. Above is a mere taste. I could make a hardcore sailor blush with envy with what I could really say.
Hmmm. Just seen this.

No idea who Henry is - Brian's big brother perhaps? (Was he the guy you mentioned to me a while back who impressed you so much, Sharky? If so, can't say I share your enthusiasm.) Not that it really matters - this forum has been a drag ever since J7 shit all over the shop. Hasn't been much joie de vivre since then and fun is the only point of a place like this.

With the loss of almost all its senior and funniest members, BaB feels like a cripppled version of MI6 nowadays. Therefore the 'delete my membership' option should be put back in profiles. If the forum isn't closing then members should at least have the right to decide whether they wish to continue here.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:22 am

I'm just curious why someone would need to delete their membership instead of just not using it?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:37 am

When a member deletes his membership it's a clear sign of disapproval whereas not using a forum is ambiguous; it might mean a member has died, gone to jail or just taken time off. (The last two years in your case, Kit.)

Anyway, Sharky has refused to delete my membership though he has offered to ban me and I suppose I should applaud that; it's swift action compared to the management incompetence, general inaction and shit tolerance normally associated with this forum.

As long as he makes the ban clear on my profile I'll take him up on his kind offer.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:56 am

Erica Ambler has been banned for being an annoying cunt. This forum will live on without him.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:25 pm

I'm not sure why he needed to be deactivated to show his disapproval. He's been whinging about the forum since before I returned. His "I'm leaving. Wish I could deactivate my account" comments are similar to the drama that takes place around those who want to quit facebook.

With whom is he angry or placing blame of the decline of the posts/forum? It's clear many are taking some action and Ambler leaving now doesn't show much support or help. His posts were part of that tone we all identified with the site.

On a separate note: I'm still not clear on this archive area and which members can see which threads. Anyone want to enlighten me?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:15 pm

I'm not that clear myself.

Post if you can see this (mods needn't bother).
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Allow me to add a "Blimey" to what I saw since my last visit.

Now...to find out how this forum works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Bond And Beyond alive   Keeping Bond And Beyond alive - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeping Bond And Beyond alive
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next