More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Costume Designer Jany Temime confirmed for Bond 23

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MBalje
Q Branch
Q Branch
MBalje

Costume Designer Jany Temime confirmed for Bond 23 Empty
PostSubject: Costume Designer Jany Temime confirmed for Bond 23   Costume Designer Jany Temime confirmed for Bond 23 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:21 pm

Dutch paper Het Parool (16 June) wrote a short news message France born costume designer Jany Temime be the costume designer for Bond 23. She did this work for a couple of Dutch movies, but outside is better known from the Harry Potter movies. She did the costume work for Potter since the third one. Another souce: http://www.nu.nl/film/2539069/ontwerpster-jany-temime-doet-nieuwe-bond.html

Personaly i whas happy Lindy Hemming don't return for QOS , but her work for the first 2 Potter movies be great. Costume design big change be one of the weakneas things from the third Potter movie. Of course it whas a weakness because of the big step back after the first 2 and the new choose of less wizard design. Whyle i haven't seen number 4 yet i get the feeling it be a lot better with the 4th one. Imdb page of this Janu Temine http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0278973/
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: Costume Designer Jany Temime confirmed for Bond 23   Costume Designer Jany Temime confirmed for Bond 23 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:27 am

Not something I normally pay attention to, but she sure seems to have the credentials.

I hope it won't be long before we hear about the composer and the production designer.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Costume Designer Jany Temime confirmed for Bond 23   Costume Designer Jany Temime confirmed for Bond 23 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:36 am

I for one dug Dennis Gassner's work.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Costume Designer Jany Temime confirmed for Bond 23   Costume Designer Jany Temime confirmed for Bond 23 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:03 am

As did I. Perla De Las Dunas' interior was absolutely stunning. I also loved Bond's hotel suite in La Paz and the reception of Greene's Greene Planet party.

As for the composer, well, it's pretty much confirmed that the much loved David Arnold will be returning. He was the one updating us on all the inside news. It's pretty safe to say he's back.

As for the costumes, I quite liked Lindy's work. I agree that the suits were becoming a bit tighter for Craig, but he fitted them well. In regards to Brosnan's era, I think she did fantastically well with Carver's party. The newspaper jackets contrasted nicely with the bottle green/electric blue/black combination at Carver's party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costume Designer Jany Temime confirmed for Bond 23   Costume Designer Jany Temime confirmed for Bond 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Costume Designer Jany Temime confirmed for Bond 23
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: The Bond Films: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion :: Skyfall (2012) :: News, Interviews and Tabloid Rumours-
Jump to: