These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
danslittlefinger
Experienced Correspondent

Location : Somewhere where I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered...

PostSubject: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:06 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2008223/Rachel-Weisz-secretly-marries-James-Bond-star-Daniel-Craig-undercover-ceremony.html

The name's Craig, Mrs Craig: Rachel Weisz 'secretly marries James Bond star Daniel Craig in undercover ceremony'

By Jody Thompson

They've done their level best to keep their relationship undercover since getting together last year - now apparently James Bond star Daniel Craig, 43, and girlfriend Rachel Weisz, 41, have tied the knot in secret.

Apparently, the pair got married on the quiet in New York State in front of just four people last Wednesday.

The guests were said to be Daniel's 18-year-old daughter Ella and Rachel's son Henry, four, plus two family friends who acted as witnesses.

The News Of The World reports a source as saying: 'Daniel and Rachel insisted on having a small, quiet wedding. They are madly in love and couldn't wait to be husband and wife - but they wanted minimum fuss.'

Rachel's father, George Weisz, wishes them "continued joy".

Back to top Go down
FieldsMan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Very soon after his break up with Satsuki. Personally, I thought she was better than Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:32 am

Who was wearing the dress?

:roll:
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:04 am

Ed Tom Kowalsky wrote:

A bit harsh Khanners. A bit harsh indeed.
Back to top Go down
G section

PostSubject: Re: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:14 am

Ed Tom Kowalsky wrote:

laugh

FieldsMan wrote:
Very soon after his break up with Satsuki. Personally, I thought she was better than Rachel.

In what way? :scratch:

I wish them all the best.
Back to top Go down
Control
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:08 am

Satsuki Mitchell was a little action on the side, I guess.
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Senior Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:13 am

Good catch, Daniel! All the best to them. I hope they won't be overexposed in the tabloids though.
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 am

I didn't even know they were dating! This came as a total shock to me. A true WTF? moment.
Back to top Go down
Louis Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:08 am

Huh, for some reason I thought their relationship was a tabloid concoction only.
Back to top Go down
FieldsMan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:18 am

G section wrote:
Ed Tom Kowalsky wrote:

laugh

FieldsMan wrote:

In what way? :scratch:

I wish them all the best.

In terms of looks, though Rachel does have the better body.
Back to top Go down
dr. strangelove

PostSubject: Re: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 am

...the hell? I thought DC was engaged to Satsuki?
Back to top Go down
danslittlefinger

Location : Somewhere where I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered...

PostSubject: Re: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:30 pm

dr. strangelove wrote:

He was for several years but it obviously ended or waned when he met Rachel on the set of Dream House. Or thereabouts.
:confused:
Back to top Go down
CJB
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Good catch.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:22 pm

Wow, they didn't waste any time, I'll give them that. Still, good luck to them.
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Senior Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:51 pm

danslittlefinger wrote:
dr. strangelove wrote:

He was for several years but it obviously ended or waned when he met Rachel on the set of Dream House. Or thereabouts.

Yes, they were filming Dream House in Toronto in the winter/spring of last year... so likely that's how it all began.
Back to top Go down
lalala2004

PostSubject: Re: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Louis Armstrong wrote:
Huh, for some reason I thought their relationship was a tabloid concoction only.

Me too...Sometimes they get things right, but this moved so quickly it was difficult to pick out the truth from fiction. They sure were good at denying it.

And it does seemed like it moved a little fast.

I'll probably need confirmation in the morning that I didn't imagine this in a benadryl induced haze...
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:43 pm

GeneralGogol wrote:
danslittlefinger wrote:
dr. strangelove wrote:

Yes, they were filming Dream House in Toronto in the winter/spring of last year... so likely that's how it all began.

Yep we can take credit for bringing Craiger and Rachel together. There were lots of pictures of them last year, including the one below, of them "friending" about on the Dream House set in Oakville (just west of Toronto).

‘Rachel and Daniel simply sparked during the filming of Dream House in Canada. They have great chemistry.

The whole story of their coming together and ditching of both their long term fiances is blogged here

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1328248/Rachel-Weisz-linked-Daniel-Craig-split-partner-Darren-Aronofsky.html#ixzz1QSqEwcfx

Back to top Go down
j7wild
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   Sat May 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Daniel marries Rachel Weisz in secret ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: Bond: General News & General Discussion-
Jump to: