These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Film Articles & Interviews Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lachesis
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Film Articles & Interviews Thread   Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:00 pm

Indeed that is exactly what we need more rationalisation and deconstruction of everyone, no decent anally retentive audience can live without it apparently. I may be a staunch atheist but every so often I just find myself praying for the rapture!
Back to top Go down
FieldsMan
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Film Articles & Interviews Thread   Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:44 am

Greta Gerwig's film, Lady Bird, has topped Rotten Tomatoes list of films with 100% rating with 170 reviews. Toy Story 2 was the past mantle holder at 163 reviews. Trailer and article in the link.

https://www.pedestrian.tv/film-tv/film-with-10m-budget-best-rated-rotten-tomatoes/ 

Looking forward to watching this one. What's made the reception of this film brilliant is that it was made on a $10m budget. I wonder if this will encourage more films in the low-mid range budget. I've been feeling nostalgic for all those great 70s/80s/90s dramas such as those by Barry Levinson, Sydney Pollack and Mike Nichols, so here's hoping for a return to that style of film making.
Back to top Go down

Film Articles & Interviews Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: Film News & Film Discussion-
Jump to: