More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What James Bond videogames do you own?

Go down 
+21
Sir Dalton Craig
Saunders...V Section
Walecs
00Beast
TedHeath
Largo's Shark
hegottheboot
Mr. Trevelyan
UndiscoveredCountry
SJK91
Blunt Instrument
FourDot
Makeshift Python
Louis Armstrong
G section
lalala2004
Hilly
CJB
Lazenby.
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Fae
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KyBondFan

KyBondFan

What James Bond videogames do you own? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What James Bond videogames do you own?   What James Bond videogames do you own? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:18 pm

All I have is Goldeneye Reloaded for PS3. Trying to get my stepson to experience something close to the glory that was Goldeneye for N64 (which I no longer have).
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: What James Bond videogames do you own?   What James Bond videogames do you own? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:16 am

I don't own any Bond games. I was too young for GOLDENEYE when it was released, and as I got older, my tastes mostly ran to racing games. It wasn't until relatively recently that I branched out into other genres, but I still never got into the Bond games. I mostly enjoy open-world games - I thoroughly enjoyed FAR CRY 4 and the most recent instalments of the ASSASSIN'S CREED franchise, BLACK FLAG and ROGUE - but it's a format that I don't think would translate well into a Bond-themed game.
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: What James Bond videogames do you own?   What James Bond videogames do you own? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 4:50 am

Old thread, but what the hell. I stopped playing video games about 10 years ago, but I wish I had kept my Bond collection. Unfortunately, I was away and they were given away. At one point I had ownned:

Goldeneye 007
Tomorrow Never Dies
James Bond 007 (GameBoy)
The World Is Not Enough
Agent Under Fire
Nightfire
Everything or Nothing (two level demo; had some differences between the final cut of the game)
Everything or Nothing
GoldenEye Rogue Agent (Piece of shit)
From Russia With Love

Then I stopped collecting. I wish I had kept my N64 and Goldeneye. I also really enjoyed Nightfire. I still think that was one of EA's best. Unfortunately the storyline was a little too short, but a fun game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What James Bond videogames do you own?   What James Bond videogames do you own? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What James Bond videogames do you own?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2