More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults

Go down 
+3
Makeshift Python
The White Tuxedo
Control
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults Empty
PostSubject: Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults   Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:46 pm

http://flavorwire.com/200745/the-30-harshest-filmmaker-on-filmmaker-insults-in-history

Here's my favorite:

Quote :
24. Vincent Gallo on Sofia (and Francis Ford) Coppola:
“Sofia Coppola likes any guy who has what she wants. If she wants to be a photographer she’ll fuck a photographer. If she wants to be a filmmaker, she’ll fuck a filmmaker. She’s a parasite just like her fat, pig father was.”

laugh
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults   Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:54 pm

That cocksucker.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults   Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Clint Eastwood on Spike Lee:
“A guy like him should shut his face.”
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults   Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:22 pm

Brown may have picked the best of bunch. That surprises me as he's a fucking moron with no taste.

I also like:

20. Kevin Smith on Paul Thomas Anderson (specifically, Magnolia):
“I’ll never watch it again, but I will keep it. I’ll keep it right on my desk, as a constant reminder that a bloated sense of self-importance is the most unattractive quality in a person or their work.”

The ending makes this one...

22. Vincent Gallo on Spike Jonze:
“He’s the biggest fraud out there. If you bring him to a party he’s the least interesting person at the party, he’s the person who doesn’t know anything. He’s the person who doesn’t say anything funny, interesting, intelligent… He’s a pig piece of shit.”
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults   Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:28 pm

How the fuck did Gallo get work with FFC? laugh

This one's amusing.

18. Tim Burton on Kevin Smith (after Smith jokingly accused Burton of stealing the ending of Planet of the Apes from a Smith comic book):
“Anyone who knows me knows I would never read a comic book. And I would especially never read anything created by Kevin Smith.”

19. Kevin Smith on Tim Burton (in response to “I would never read a comic book”sad
“Which, to me, explains fucking Batman.”
Back to top Go down
dr. strangelove
'R'
'R'
dr. strangelove

PostSubject: Re: Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults   Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:11 am

"I'm not a fucking retard like Michael Bay"
-Uwe Boll

Saved the best for last. :D
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults   Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:39 am

Orson Welles dismissed a filmmaker's historical work, saying Ken Russell left a 'black mark on history' ... is that too highbrow to include here? It happened on The Merv Griffin Show.
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults   Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:58 am

Damn, some of these people are real whiners. I think this statement hits the nail on the head about most new movies in general:

21. David Gordon Green on Kevin Smith:
“He kind of created a Special Olympics for film. They just kind of lowered the standard. I’m sure their parents are proud; it’s just nothing I care to buy a ticket for.”
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults   Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:31 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
http://flavorwire.com/200745/the-30-harshest-filmmaker-on-filmmaker-insults-in-history

Here's my favorite:

Quote :
24. Vincent Gallo on Sofia (and Francis Ford) Coppola:
“Sofia Coppola likes any guy who has what she wants. If she wants to be a photographer she’ll fuck a photographer. If she wants to be a filmmaker, she’ll fuck a filmmaker. She’s a parasite just like her fat, pig father was.”

laugh

Too bad for Gallo that his filmography is utter pants compared to Francis'...
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults   Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:36 am

Was that quote after he worked on Tetro or before? Either way Gallo seems like a pretentious jerk.
Back to top Go down
trevanian
Head of Station
Head of Station
trevanian

PostSubject: Re: Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults   Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:29 pm

BROWN BUNNY is what comes out every time Gallo opens his mouth. Either that or brown snake, depending on what he has eaten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults   Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults Empty

Back to top Go down

Filmmaker-on-Filmmaker Insults
Page 1 of 1