These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas ::: 4 November 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Location : I don't know what things will be like in 3 years. I don't have 2020 vision.

PostSubject: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas ::: 4 November 2011   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:10 pm

They're back for Christmas.... :face:

Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas ::: 4 November 2011   Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:24 pm

Only made it through the first half-an-hour or so of the first one before giving up. I dunno, the older I get the less amusing 'stoner' comedy seems ... thought Pineapple Express was dreadful, too.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas ::: 4 November 2011   Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:18 am

Well, I liked H&K a great deal. It's good to know that there's someone out there with an even more retarded and adolescent sense of humour than myself.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas ::: 4 November 2011   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:34 am

Always enjoyed the first flick. Never really got around to seeing the sequel though, maybe one of these days. I'll chime in my thoughts on the trailer later, my sound card isn't working so I can't watch videos without downloading them and putting them on my ipod. Pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
bondfan06
Experienced Correspondent
Experienced Correspondent

PostSubject: Re: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas ::: 4 November 2011   Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:11 am

The first was enjoyable but I couldn't sit through the sequel and this looks even awful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas ::: 4 November 2011   

Back to top Go down

A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas ::: 4 November 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: Film News & Film Discussion-
Jump to: