These forums may contain mild adult content and are not associated with EON, Sony or any other companies and do not reflect their views.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Roman Polanski Thread and Murmurings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Salomé
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski Thread and Murmurings   Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:12 am

But I know plenty of men who do not have this urge. Are they not real men? Or are they in some way defective? I'm generally against a "one size fits all" approach to any group of people.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski Thread and Murmurings   Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:32 pm

Salomé wrote:
But I know plenty of men who do not have this urge. Are they not real men? Or are they in some way defective?

You're being lied to.

Quote :
When he tells you not to worry. Men know how to talk their way out of things. You want to believe there's nothing to worry about, yet you somehow can't shake the feeling he's lying to you.

http://www.rebelcircus.com/blog/things-men-do-that-make-women-insecure-in-a-relationship/
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski Thread and Murmurings   Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:13 pm

It's not a matter of being lied to.

e.g. unwanted touching. Not only do I know men who would never engage in that behavior, I know men who hate it when anyone invades their personal space.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski Thread and Murmurings   Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:33 pm

Salomé wrote:
It's not a matter of being lied to.

Yeah, I lied when I said that.

Salomé wrote:
e.g. unwanted touching. Not only do I know men who would never engage in that behavior, I know men who hate it when anyone invades their personal space.

Sisters, together we can make the world a safe space where Gummi Bears will grow on trees. Come join me. Or else.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski Thread and Murmurings   Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:58 am

My point was simply that I don't see a one-size-fits all approach to male behavior that is workable.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ambler
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski Thread and Murmurings   Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:34 am

Salomé wrote:
But I know plenty of men who do not have this urge. Are they not real men? Or are they in some way defective? I'm generally against a "one size fits all" approach to any group of people.

This classic video substantiates your argument that not all men are the same. Though I would argue it also proves that some men are defective. Or fucking bonkers as I prefer to put it.

General Ripper was both right and wrong. It's not fluoride that's poisoning the water supply; it's oestrogen.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski Thread and Murmurings   Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:39 pm

I think there is a wider range than just Harvey Weinstein and the "Leave Britney Alone" guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski Thread and Murmurings   

Back to top Go down

Roman Polanski Thread and Murmurings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: Film News & Film Discussion-
Jump to: