More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today?   Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:21 pm

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/23/us-quake-usa-idUSTRE77M67120110823

Quote :
(Reuters) - A magnitude 5.9 earthquake struck the East Coast from Virginia to at least Boston on Tuesday, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

The earthquake was centered in Mineral, Virginia, which is 92 miles southwest of Washington, D.C., the U.S. Geological Survey said.

The quake was initially reported at 5.8 magnitude.

The quake had a very shallow depth of 0.6 miles.

The Pentagon and Capitol Building in Washington were evacuated, as were courthouses in New York City. The earthquake sent Washington office workers scurrying into the streets.

A Reuters witness said the quake was felt as far away as Toronto, Canada.

I blame oil companies and global warming... or something.
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today?   Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:57 pm

It's Obama's fault.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today?   Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Harmsway wrote:
It's Obama's fault.

Well, we agree on something.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today?   Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:21 pm

I blame Lars Von Germaine Greer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today?   Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Sharky wrote:
I blame Lars Von Germaine Greer.
Not forgetting the Bilderberg Group.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today?   Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Harmsway wrote:
It's Obama's fault.

I know that you're just joking, but without having checked a single message board of any kind other than B&B, I'm prepared to suggest that people will begin blaming:

#1The Obama Administration (indirectly). People will begin to speculate that a secret subterranean nuke was detonated, or some other super-secret weapon was tested.

#2 "Man-created-disaster" (therefore George W. Bush and/or The Republicans). Eco-activists will blame too much drilling and mining in the mountains of Virginia and West Virginia (people blamed global warming for the Haitian earthquake disaster)

I can't believe the amount of people in Manhattan just standing around acting dazed and shocked; a total overreaction. Maybe the official logo of New York should be changed from an apple to a tampon? 😕
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today?   Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Naw, it's those damned tec-to-nics, whatever they are. I'm sure it's a commie thing. That effing tsar sends these tec-to-nics over from Russia and they make the earth, like, quaking.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today?   Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Harmsway wrote:
It's Obama's fault.

I know that you're just joking, but without having checked a single message board of any kind other than B&B, I'm prepared to suggest that people will begin blaming:

#1The Obama Administration (indirectly). People will begin to speculate that a secret subterranean nuke was detonated, or some other super-secret weapon was tested.

#2 "Man-created-disaster" (therefore George W. Bush and/or The Republicans). Eco-activists will blame too much drilling and mining in the mountains of Virginia and West Virginia (people blamed global warming for the Haitian earthquake disaster.

The solution:

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today?   Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Sharky wrote:

The solution:

That's the kind of sound leadership we're getting out of Washington D.C. these days. However, I preferred the South Park spoof "Die Hippie Die"; it was more realistic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today?   Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone on the US East Coast or in Canada feel the quake today?
Page 1 of 1