More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The CB.n Thread

Go down 
+37
Vesper
saint mark
Stamper
Jack Wade
marketto007
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Blunt Instrument
David Schofield
Prisoner Monkeys
doubleoego
Triviachamp
Aris
Napoleon Solo
EyelessCougar
dodgecunningham
danslittlefinger
jaguar007
Santa
Hilly
Fae
Righty007
coco1997
CJB
clublos
Lazenby.
tiffanywint
Capsule in Space
Perilagu Khan
RobDudley
dalton
Makeshift Python
Largo's Shark
Chief of SIS
Control
Gravity's Silhouette
Louis Armstrong
bitchcraft
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Capsule in Space

Capsule in Space

The CB.n Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Sharky wrote:
A member on Cb.n registered as "bondandbeyondrules" made a trolling post on Santa's "coco, Righty and Gravity" thread. It's now been deleted by staff, but it was along the lines of "me and the shark are stealing your best members lol!!! they've all gone to bondandbeyond. haha you lose, we won!!!!"

http://debrief.commanderbond.net/user/15686-bondandbeyondrules/

Subtle stuff.

It wasn't me.
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:00 pm

So who on here is famous for writing badly?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:01 pm

The name begins with a J.
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Not sure why that particular person would give himself credit for the migration along with you.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Sharky wrote:

That still leaves me clueless. Don't administrators of both forums have ways to see what the IP address is of the person posting? Like, if I had tried to start up a new profile over there after having been banned, couldn't they have blocked my IP address from being able to post?

Still, it's interesting to note how quick they are to delete posts from people attacking CBn. Too bad they couldn't be bothered to delete some of the actual trolls that are still over there.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Sharky wrote:

That still leaves me clueless. Don't administrators of both forums have ways to see what the IP address is of the person posting? Like, if I had tried to start up a new profile over there after having been banned, couldn't they have blocked my IP address from being able to post?

I told the mods to cross-check the IP address, but Jim found no matches at Cb.n. All he got was that it was from Cleavland. More likely Cleavland, Ohio.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Sharky wrote:
No surprise.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Sharky wrote:
Sharky wrote:

I told the mods to cross-check the IP address, but Jim found no matches at Cb.n. All he got was that it was from Cleavland. More likely Cleavland, Ohio.

Who ever it is, be kind to them Sharky. They already live in Clevand. They've suffered enough.
Back to top Go down
Aris

Aris

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Quote :
A member on Cb.n registered as "bondandbeyondrules" made a trolling post on Santa's "coco, Righty and Gravity" thread. It's now been deleted by staff, but it was along the lines of "me and the shark are stealing your best members lol!!! they've all gone to bondandbeyond. haha you lose, we won!!!!"

Subtle stuff.

Some people are just plain stupid, aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Sharky wrote:
Sharky wrote:

What about Cleveland Ohio? Did they check there also?

I wouldn't imagine that it was anybody from Bond & Beyond. I didn't even mention your name the first 20 or so posts I made here because I wasn't sure if that would get you in trouble over at CBN or not. Whoever this person was, they wanted it to appear as if they were happy about Bond and Beyond existing, but in truth they really weren't. The message indicates hostility at CBn; possibly someone who is still posting there, but has recently been on suspension and knows that they can't come over here or will be snuffed out and eliminated at once, so they're stuck with CBn as their only forum posting option.

A mystery like this calls for:

Back to top Go down
coco1997
Cipher Clerk
coco1997

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:58 am

Righty007 lives near Cleveland.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:18 am

coco1997 wrote:
Righty007 lives near Cleveland.

Assuming Sharky wasn't joking and JIm did say that the source was from Cleveland....I wouldn't believe a word Jim says. He's a credible source for nothing. I wouldn't expect Chris to get involved in trolling either board, anyway. He's too good for that. What's more, whoever is doing the trolling is dragging Sharky into it and putting him on the spot and on the hot seat by referencing his recruitment efforts.

If they think they're doing it to help Bond and Beyond, they're not, so stop. If they're doing it to get back at CBn, fine. Go for it. Just don't bring Bond and Beyond or Sharky or other regular posters here into it. Take CBn on its own merits.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:20 am

Sharky wrote:
Sharky wrote:

What about Cleveland Ohio? Did they check there also?

Apparently they traced it to a server in Cleveland, North Yorkshire.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:47 pm

Sharky wrote:

Apparently they traced it to a server in Cleveland, North Yorkshire.

😕

How did we get from Cleveland Ohio to Cleveland, North Yorkshire, England?

There does actually happen to be a Cleveland in North Yorkshire, England. I think its referred to as Redcar & Cleveland.

Still, I wouldn't trust Jim as far as I could throw him, and with you being like me at times (hard to read), I don't know whether this is a joke, or a joke within a joke. Trolling is a very serious matter and I don't take too kindly to it. The troller, when discovered, should be caught and strung up a tree by his/her nuts.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:59 pm

Gravity, I'm being dead serious here. My taking-the-piss mode has been switched off.

I reported the member on his/her profile yesterday, and Jim got back to my through PM. He trusts me, and I don't think he holds any ill will towards this site. In the first message he told me he found the IP was from Cleveland, though wasn't sure which one. Today he sent me another PM, this time saying it was from Cleveland, England.

That doesn't tell much, I know. But there's a possibility the account was set up as dummy to discredit this place, and alert the staff to my invites. The poor grammar could just be a put on.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: a   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Fae wrote:
Ohai, newbies :)

Where'd ya' pick up such good Hawaiian there, Fae?
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Sharky wrote:
Gravity, I'm being dead serious here. My taking-the-piss mode has been switched off.

I reported the member on his/her profile yesterday, and Jim got back to my through PM. He trusts me, and I don't think he holds any ill will towards this site. In the first message he told me he found the IP was from Cleveland, though wasn't sure which one. Today he sent me another PM, this time saying it was from Cleveland, England.

Reminds me of that scene from ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT where a hospital doctor lowers his head and tells the Bluth family that they had lost George. The family starts crying and asks if they can go see the body and the doctor says yes. The family goes in George's room but he's not in there. They look at the doctor and say: "Where is he?" Doctor: "We don't know. We can't find him. We lost him.'

I mean, it's a pretty big leap to go from Cleveland, Ohio to Cleveland, North Yorkshire. They're at least 20-30 miles away from each other. How could Jim have made such a huge mistake?

Quote :

That doesn't tell much, I know. But there's a possibility the account was set up as dummy to discredit this place, and alert the staff to my invites. The poor grammar could just be a put on.

One thing we all know for certain: it was a dummy that set up the account.

Back to top Go down
Chief of SIS
'R'
'R'
Chief of SIS

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:18 am

Sharky wrote:

For a second I thought you were implying Jim was pulling an inside job on himself. Truly would be an incredible game of espionage, deceit, and lies if that was the case.

I didn't think that discussion topic over at CB.n could get more ridiculous but I'm glad to see it did.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:39 am

Sharky wrote:

Subtle stuff.

It's probably just the same prick who tried complaining to Forumotion here, he's now decided to use our forum name over at CB.n to try and paint us as troublecausers or trolls. Sad that whoever's doing it won't hold their hands up to it, I mean it's not as if we can beat the living shit out of him through the internet or anything. Guy must have fear on the brain.

Back to top Go down
RobDudley

RobDudley

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:40 am

Is probably the same guy who's now posted racist stuff in one of their Felix Leiter threads. I don't think this place has much to worry about - cbn clearly has a troll problem, although it's had that for some time. Their problem.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:14 pm

RobDudley wrote:
Is probably the same guy who's now posted racist stuff in one of their Felix Leiter threads. I don't think this place has much to worry about - cbn clearly has a troll problem, although it's had that for some time. Their problem.

Thanks for the heads up, Rob. I've told Jim, and hopefully he can block the IP address.

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:25 pm

johnbond wrote:
I never considered an african american D.C. based actor & Obama supporter like Wright to really be a CIA agent as depicted by Fleming anyway. It also Don't look like Wright has too much on his job schedule these days with the Obama economy anyway . Who really cares if Leiter is in a Bond film anyway ? must he be in everyone of them I say sit this one and the next 3 or 4 out we don't need the stiniking CIA in every Bond film .
I bet lil Righty will be cryin like a lil kid when he hears this news.

http://debrief.commanderbond.net/user/15688-johnbond/
Back to top Go down
RobDudley

RobDudley

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Charming.
Back to top Go down
doubleoego

doubleoego

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:30 am

Lets see if this place will prove to be more active than CbN.

Oh and thanks, Shark for the invite.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:35 pm

You can help make it so. And so can Miccoli; we haven't gotten any good, solid news on B23 in a coon's age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The CB.n Thread   The CB.n Thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The CB.n Thread
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next